t w e l v e | making up and going out

̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶   ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

NH

"Niall," The voice says, and he turns around to look for it, not seeing where it's coming from.

"Who's there?" He asks, his voice wavering with uncertainty.

"Niall, love, come here," The voice says again, and Niall starts to realize who it is that is speaking to him, "I have to talk to you."

"Damon?" He calls out, walking toward the direction he thinks he can hear the voice coming from. He walks toward the hallway of Damon's flat, looking for him.

"Yes, love, now hurry up!" He calls back and Niall smiles, remembering how much he loves Damon.

"Where are you?" Niall shouts into the hallway, hoping to hear where Damon is.

"My room!" He yells back and Niall makes his way to the end of the hallway, opening the door.

He steps over the threshold and into the room, seeing Damon with three other men - his friends.

"What's going on?" Niall asks. He's not yet fifteen, he doesn't understand anything. He's so small compared to Damon, who's just turned twenty-one, and his three mates who are all around the same age as Damon.

Niall looks to his boyfriend, who's got a smile on his face. He looks so sweet and gentle, Niall's heart can't help but melt a little bit.

"Come here," Damon opens his arms and gestures for Niall to step into them, so he does. He tilts his head to the side and looks at the other three men, all eyeing him hungrily, "Hi," Damon whispers into Niall's ear, making Niall giggle and smile.

"Hi," He whispers back, and then Damon is kissing him, the other three men watching.

"Did you like your new clothes?" Damon asks as he's kissing Niall, and Niall giggles again.

"Yes, they're amazing."

"And you've got your own laptop and cellphone now, yeah?" Damon keeps asking, confusing Niall a little. Why is he asking these questions? He knows Niall likes them because now he can do his writing on a computer instead of journals, and Damon sees him writing all the time. 

"Yeah, it's amazing. Thank you so much for doing all of this for me," Niall answers gratefully, knowing Damon is the reason he's got so much now. It's all because of Damon.

"Well now it's time to thank us - properly," Damon says, but Niall pulls back slightly to look up at his boyfriend, whose eyes have darkened to an almost sinister brown, and it shocks Niall. He wants to pull away completely, which has never happened to him before. He has never not wanted to be in Damon's arms, but Damon has also never scared him before.

"What do you mean?" He asks innocently, his eyebrows furrowed.

"It means get on the bed," Damon orders and Niall's arms pull into his chest as he takes another step back, trying to separate himself from the four bigger men surrounding him. He feel so vulnerable all of a sudden, and he hasn't felt that way since Damon came into the picture.

He's not sure he likes it, but he doesn't know where this is going.

"What?" He asks, not understanding what's happening.