t w e n t y - o n e | announcements and meeting the mother

̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶   ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

HS

"Hey guys, sorry it's been a while, but there have been a number of...developments in my life, to say the least. I have lost my best friend due to the distance of officially living in London, and that has taken quite the toll on me. I never want to disappear and be a disappointment, or a letdown, to any of you, but I just couldn't help it. I needed time.

"I lost Liam because the distance between us put such a strain on our relationship that we felt it best to call it off before either of us got too hurt. I miss him so much, and I will love him for the rest of my life, but we grew apart. Life happens like that, sometimes," Sitting beside Niall, Harry can see the sadness in his eyes, and hear the dejection in his voice, when talking about Liam, but he knows that Niall doesn't want to keep his followers in the dark.

They are a big part of his life and, therefore, they deserve the truth, which Niall is going to give to them. Harry and Niall are sitting on Harry's childhood bed as Niall puts together a video to post, as he promised to Louis.

"And when I moved here, I met a number of new people! Three, to be exact, who have all become very important to me. I met a lad at my job and he's become my best mate, his name is Zayn. I also spend way more time with Grimmy and Tommo. They are amazing lads and I don't know where I'd be without them. Love them so much, they're amazingly annoying and wonderful.

"But, I would have to say that the biggest development in my life so far is...that I have fallen in love," Niall says slowly, looking directly into the camera with the happiest smile on his face. He turns to look at Harry, who has been beside him the whole time. He is sure Niall's followers will be confused when they see this stranger in the video, but once they all know who he is, it should make more sense. Niall insisted on Harry doing this video with him so he could introduce him to all of the people who watch his videos, but Harry was reluctant. He didn't want to take the attention off of Niall.

"So, everyone, say hello to Harry. We met during my first week at work and began dating shortly thereafter and now...now I can't imagine my life without him. It hasn't been long, I know, but I feel as though time can't determine feelings. And so, this is Harry. My boyfriend," Harry sends a quick wave to the camera, feeling very shy knowing that way more people are going to view this than any of his videos.

He hasn't done any vlogging in a long time, and he never got very popular, so he just grew apart from it after a while.

"Harry say hi," Niall whispers loudly, chuckling and nudging Harry.

"Hi," Harry says shyly.

"He can be a little shy sometimes. Don't worry, I'll get him to break out of his little bubble one of these days. Anyway, I wanted to address the rumours floating around about me and the whole 'not posting a video for two weeks' thing.

"As I've already said, Liam and I are no longer friends and that took a toll on me, which made it difficult to motivate myself to do anything. I didn't have the energy or the drive to even get out of bed, nevertheless film and edit a video. I'm really sorry for scaring you all, I didn't mean to do that, but that's how it is. And, as you can tell, I got into a bit of an altercation and spent a few days in the hospital, so that's why I didn't get one out this week.