1.

✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚

Quirk: Cockroach, indestructible to brute force and eyes have trouble adjusting to light, body temperature can only be the same as outside temp. Basically human cockroach.

—————————

"It was the worst villain attack in history. Many civilians died and so did many heroes. All the villain leagues came together and attacked. They took a part of Japan and demolished it. Very few heroes made it out alive. One hero known as Roach, saved several heroes and civilians lives was recently discovered to have survived after a building had crashed on top of them. Having almost died when saving a child from the terrifying incident."

I scoffed and threw down the newspaper. I had just gotten out of the hospital and was deemed fit for action. I re-adjusted my goggles on my eyes so I could walk in the sun without going blind. My hair pulled back into a ponytail. My costume was a brown armored bodysuit that covered my entire body up to my neck.

"ROACH!" A little girl ran up to me, "You're okay?"

A man ran behind her clearly her father, "I am, so sorry. You are her favorite hero and-"

I squatted down to her height, "You know what they say about roaches right?"
She violently nodded her head up and down, "You can step on them all you want,"
We both said at the same time, "but they don't die."

I raised my hand and she gave me a high five. I remember why I love what I do. I stood up and starting running towards the front lines of the war.

I could smell the ashes and smoke as I neared the fight. Heroes were trying to take back the sector of Shizuoka Prefecture, from the criminals. Everyone was standing in the way.

I parted them like the Red Sea, "EXCUSE ME! I NEED TO BE A PAIN IN THE ASS!"

"Well look who is still alive." Cellophane smiled at me.

"Roaches can't be squished!" I raised my arm up doing the Plus Ultra. "I am going in! Tell Froppy to have some boats for the civilians!"

"WAIT WHAT-" Many voices screamed loudly as I ran into battle.

There were people to save still and some might be little kids who needed help. I am not going to let them down.
I gathered as many civilians as possible navigating them towards the beach. I spotted my best friend in her green costume.

"Roach! Ribbit. I'll take it from here!" She smiled and help the civilians away and to the coast guard who can make sure they are safe.

I turned back towards the city and ran. I heard the civilians cheering, "GO! ROACH! GO!"