Part 45

Chapter 45

"They don't look good anymore right?" Arvi pouted as she ran her hand through her hair. " eh... I didn't say that, I just said they looked different." Kai fumbled. " yeah right I know, this is why I keep them inside my scarf." Arvi said, pulling the scarf out from her pocket which Kai snatched away from her with the speed of light. "You don't need to hide them, I told you they are pretty just let them be this way, screw the scarves!" he said as he threw the scarf out of the window, to which Arvi stared at him wide-eyed. " what? I mean it, yeah they are different but good different and they are pretty, there is no reason to hide them, so no more scarves from now on." Kai said sincerely, making Arvi smile.

"Hey, it almost slipped my mind before, after Finals BEGA is hosting a party for all the teams so Ray? Mariah is still going to stay and you can give up your lost puppy face." Arvi said, patting him on his shoulder. " what's up with BEGA and the parties?" Kai rolled his eyes. "We aren't going." He added, "We are because firstly it will be after the finals and secondly Mr. Dickenson is going to make an official announcement of the new training center couches and you ARE needed there, It would be weird if the head trainer won't be there." Arvi said totally avoiding Kai's shook face along with teammates.

"WHAT ?!!!" they echoed in unison.

"Yeah, you heard me right, you guys can sit now, drama queens." Arvi said as she gestured to them to sit again. " why? I told you I will think about it after the championship." Kai said frowning, "we don't really have much time left and Mr. Dickenson wanted to use this occasion plus who knows where I will be after the championship?" Arvi said, picking the papers up.

"What does that mean ?" Kai asked, raising his brows, " where are you going ?" Ray asked, confused. " Well, I came as a manager and after the championship, you all are going your ways, you won't need me anymore so... I will be away too obviously." Arvi let out a small laugh. " Well you don't need to go anywhere else just join the Bega too, you are a decent blader you can be a trainer too." Kai said looking at her. " CAN I?" Arvi looked at him, frowning to which Kai realized his mistake.

"Then you can come with us." Max chirped excitedly to which Tyson nodded enthusiastically ignoring the weird eye to eye conversation between Kai and Arvi, " well you can come with me too, China is a nice place." Ray smiled at her. " Woah... woah let's just discuss all this after we win ok?" Arvi smiled at them while Kai excused himself as his phone rang.

"Hey Kai, I just called to check on Arvi, is she fine now? she won't answer my call so I had to call you..." Tala asked worried from the other side " yeah, she is fine. What happened? like the match was days ago..." Kai asked confused to find Tala worried. " Well yeah, but yesterday at the hospital she didn't look well so I was worried, is she nearby ?" Tala said now doubting his decision to call Kai. "She was in the hospital yesterday?" Kai asked, his voice clearly losing his cool. "Maybe just for a regular checkup..." Tala said cursing himself mentally but the phone was hung up already.

"Hey RV, I think someone called you!" Kenny said as he picked up her phone from the table. "Tala?" Arvi read the name of the caller confused, just when she received his message making her slam her palm on her head. " I was worried about you, but you won't pick up the call, called Kai he looked pretty mad, he didn't know? I am sorry, I didn't mean to." the message was typed in hurry but Arvi could clearly make what the situation was, and she could sense the storm that was coming in her direction.