The begining.

ATTENTION ALL WATTPAD READERS!!!

(Before you dive into this amazing series, I'd suggest you hop over to read my first book "The Lion The Witch and The Wardobe and Prince Caspian The Real Adventure begins! There will only be four chapters but it will help you understand this book better! Thank you for choosing my story! I hope you enjoy my book!)

I was standing next to my shopping cart with Lucy looking at the magizenes that stood near the vegitable isle, she was picking out tonight's dinner.

It was a year later, a year since weve been to Narnia. I tried to forget about what happened last time, the betrayal...the kiss. Sometimes the memories would come back to haunt me, however the months got easier as they went along and the pain lessened.

We now lived with our aunt, uncle, and cousin Eusatace. Eustace was a pain in the arsh, no matter what you did or where you were he would find a way to annoy you.

I don't think it would be as bad if at least Peter was here, Susan and Peter were in America with our parents. I was thankfull Susan wasnt here, I got a reprieve from the memories half of the time.

I picked up one of the many magazines from the stand and started reading it, that's when Lucy asked me a question.

"Potatoes or turnips?" Lucy asked me showing me the two food items.

I turned around and bit my lip for a second thinking.

"Turnips."  I replied going back to my magazine.

"Ok, let's go home." Lucy told me as she took the cart from me.

Before I put the magazine back, I checked the back. I just got a job after school and worked yesterday, I checked my pocket for any loose cash. I found just enough for the magazine, I thought I'd treat my self. So I walked to the counter where Lucy stood, I put the magazine and money on the counter gently.

Lucy looked at me and smiled, "Your buying the magazine?"

"Yes, I figured I'd treat my self today. I earned enough yesterday only for this magazine." I told her as the cashier took the cash.

"Was Edmund acting weird or was it just me?" Lucy asked me raising a brow.

I nodded, "Yes he was, I probably should've probed more."

"No, he would've felt trapped." She told me as the cashier put the items in the back, I grabbed my magazine off the counter.

I looked at Lucy and shrugged, "Your probably right."

After Lucy paid, she took the two backs and started to walk outside where all of our bikes were. Edmund didnt want to come with us, so we left him to watch the bikes.

When we walked outside and into the fresh air, Edmund wasn't there to be found. It was like the earth had swallowed him whole, Lucy looked at me eyes wide and full of panic.

"Where is Edmund??" She asked in a louder and more anxious voice.

I shrugged, "how am I supposed to know??"

"Well think, where could he have gone?" She asked biting her lip.

The woman put our items in a bag and  handed them to us, then we walked out of the store.

When we came out of the doors Edmund wasn't there, he had s somehow vanished. Lucy was distracted and started frantically looking around, I however remain calm knowing if I did we'd find Edmund.