A Battle Won

(Ok so there is talk of sexual harassment but nothing happens...this is the after math and what scars Christina gets from that encounter. If you can handle it, enjoy the chapter! If you can't, just move on. Thank you all for your support so far!)

I walked over to the wall with our weapons, I grabbed everything that looked like ours. It was nice to feel the sword dangling at my side, I felt like I had all my cloths on. With out my weapons, I felt venerable. They were like my everyday cloths, apart of me.

My hand had grown slightly pale since that incident with the guard, the pain was starting to set in. I had to ignore it, I couldn't stop now. I didn't want to use any of Lucy's healing juice unless it was absolutely necessary.

I strapped what I could to my side and carried anything that I couldn't fit on me, then I ran out and into the hall.

When I looked back at the man who I had left on the ground to die, he was finally out of his misery. I didn't shed one tear, instead I just walked away and into the main hall I was in before I came down here.

Now, how to get back up top was the question. I began to run down a hall, when I heard footsteps. I groaned out of frustration and hid behind a wall. I grabbed my sword and prepared to fight whoever was coming. Their  footsteps became louder by the minute and when I thought the enemy was close enough, I raised my sword and ran from behind the wall.

"Christina it's just me!" Someone yelled, she sounded awfully familiar. Then the voice clicked some recognition, Lucy.

I immediately placed the sword at my side, my heart was pounding.

"Lucy, I am so sorry. I didn't know it was you." I told her as I leaned on the wall next to me.

She was panting and her hand had been placed on her heart, "it's ok, are you ok?"

"Yea." I lied, I wasn't really ok.

Lucy stood up strait and breathed a deep breath in, she let it out with a big sigh.

"Are you ok? I seemed to have almost given you a heart..." I started to ask before she embraced me, I stiffened and my breath started to quicken.

"Caspian told me what happened, are you..."

"Lucy let go now!!!" I yelled as I squirmed out of her arms, I started to hyperventilate.

I let go of what ever weaponry was in my hand and stood agents the wall, I closed my eyes and took deep breaths.

"Caspian told me you were...oh gosh...did he...did you..." Lucy asked me being ever so careful with her words.

I nodded and banged the wall with my fist, I was so angry at humanity.

Lucy didn't say anything for a few minutes, she was probably as shocked as I was. I turned around and looked at her, she just started at me.

Finally after a few minutes she spoke, "I am so sorry, I...how can someone do that to anyone."

"I don't know, but he did and now he's dead. No one else will suffer like I did."