Maps and Sword Fights

We were lead to a room with a big round table that had a map laid on top of it, the table was wooden and had some carving on the legs. To my right, stood a wall of drawings. They were men with beards, to the end of the room was a desk, balcony, and window seat. Lastly to my left was a fire place, this room was beautiful and had a lot of features.

"Welcome to my office, now for sleeping arrangements I have reserved my room for the girls and us men will sleep down below with the other crew members." Caspian said while walking over to the table where the map stood.

I rolled my eyes, I didn't want to sleep in his bed. I wanted to be somewhere where things didn't remind me of him, somewhere to think of things and work them out.

"I will be sleeping down with the men...or set up a hammock in here." I say crossing my arms being the most stubborn human in history again.

Caspian sighed, "I'm giving it to you so you could have privacy, besides..Sunny's been bunking in there with me so we can reserve space."

"Oh stop being so stubborn, it will be like a sleep over!!" Sunny squealed making everyone jump. She came over and shook my arm while jumping up and down.

"Fine, if I want to switch in a couple of days then I will be switched to a different room." I say still being stubborn but making a compromise.

Lucy nodded and walked over to the table, "That's fair."

"Fineeeee." Sunny whined, gosh how I missed this girl.

"Let's get time the map, shall we?" Caspian asked as we all made our way around the table.

"Ok, where are we genius?" I asked crossing my arms yet again.

"In a hurry are we?" Caspian chuckled, I did not look amused. So, he coughed and continued, "Since you left us The Giants Of the North have surrendered quietly and we defeated the Colerman army's in the great dessert. There's peace across all of Narnia."

I looked at the huge map sprawled on the table, then I looked at Caspian.

"Are you positive there's peace?? Obviously where here for a reason." I say raising my brow.

He rolled his eyes and sighed probably annoyed at me, "apparently not between us....but..I am pretty sure that Narnia has been peaceful."

"Were you ever tempted to call?" Lucy asked Cas.

Caspian smiled, "of course I have, but Aslan told me the horn wouldn't work..."

"And what's even better is...he is not courting anyone." Sunny smiled especially at me, my cheeks began to turn red.

There was a very awkward silence for a few moments, then Edmund coughed breaking it.

"So then if there are no wars to fight and no ones in trouble, then why are we here?" Edmund asked trying to change the uncomfortable conversation that just transpired.

Caspian replied scrunching his nose as he thought of a logical answer to Edmunds question, "That's a good question, I've been asking myself the same thing."

"Then where are we sailing to?" Edmund inquired looking at the map.

Caspian turned around to face the drawings that hung on the wall behind him, "See those pictures? Those were my fathers closest Lords and advisors, the seven lords of Talmar." He sighed a frustrated sigh and then walked over to them continuing his sentence, "They fled to the lone islands, I haven't seen them since."