Lord Bern

(Warning!!! There is a little talk of sexual harassment at the bottom of this page! If you can't handle it, then please don't read this chapter!!! If you can, continue reading and enjoy this chapter!!! Love you all!!!)

"Bang bang bang."

My eyes shot open and my heart started pounding, I felt someone breathing on the back of my neck. My muscles stiffened not knowing what was going on. A arm slung around my stomach, I jumped as I wasn't expecting it. I tilted my head to the side to see who was agents my back.

Caspian had managed to scoot close enough to me so there was no room between us, I rolled my eyes and gave him a small nudge.

He gave a small moan and scooted even closer then before, "not now professor, five more minutes."

"Ummm...I think you got the two of us mixed up." I tell him with a light hearted chuckle.

Caspian slowly stretched and then I felt him jolt upwards, I turned over and looked at Caspian. His face was red from embarrassment, his eyes were wide open and they kept darting back and fourth.

"Sorry." He replied while scratching the back of his head.

I slowly got up, my whole body ached. I grimaced as I stretched, my arm still hurt but not as bad.

"Can I have some help over here?" Edmund ask as he kicked the cell door making me jump.

Caspian stood up and stretched, he then reached out his hand towards me offering me some help.

I gladly took his hand and stood up as Edmund kicked the door again.

"Are you ok?" Caspian asked my brother.

Edmund kicked the door yet again, "Yea."

"You know that's not going to work right?" I asked kicking a stone into a dark area of the dungeon, "what time is it anyway."

"Probably early morning." Caspian replied as he looked at the tiny window of our cell.

Edmund kicked the door for the millionth time already, I jumped causing every sore muscle to spasm.

"Edmund! Will you stop already!" I shouted while crossing my arms and turning around to a panting Edmund.

"Shes right, there is no hope...you'll never get out." A voice echoed from the dark end of the cell.

I spun to the right (a bit too quickly if I made add) and faced the darkness, I looked at Caspian who started at the pitch black too.

I started to reach for my sword, but then remembered the guards took it when they man handled me.

"Great, now we're being haunted by dungeon ghosts." I say in a exasperated tone.

Edmund rolled his eyes at me, I didn't care if he did.

Who or what said that? Was it another prisoner that had been forgotten or was it some kind of ghastly beast? I gulped and stared into the darkness as horrible thoughts crossed my mind. After all, we were locked in here with no way out.

"Who's there?" Edmund asked.

I extended the question, "or what's there?"

Caspian gave me a look. But being the stubborn woman I was, I shrugged it off and played dumb.

"No one, just a voice in your head." The thing said, his voice echoed still. What ever it was seemed to have no emotion. However, it didn't seem threatening or demonic.