The Lone Islands.

We had all gotten into the boats and was now sailing towards the lone islands, everything looked so quite..so unusually quiet. Seagulls in the air were making noise, however no sound of humans came from the islands or the docks.

My senses had gone into overdrive of this being a really bad idea, this didn't feel right. Something was going to go wrong, I could feel it.

Every inch that the men paddled, my heart started beating faster. I was worried about fighting since I haven't gone into a battle in a year..even if it was a mini one. My hand brushed the side of my sword, the weight of the weapon suddenly felt ten times heavier then when I first put it on.

Caspian had looked at me for a split second, his eyes gazing to my sword and my face that was in deep thought. I just ignored his worried look and kept on gazing into the water below.

When I lifted my gaze from the murky liquid that surrounded us to what was ahead, we had finally made into to the docks.

As we came up to the edge, one of the sailors stepped out and tied the ropes to the wooden poles.

Once the boats were secure, everyone else started to dismount from the boats.

"The thrill of the unknown lies ahead." Reepicheep announced rather optimistic.

"Couldn't this have waited till the morning?" Eustace complained yet again, I was dreading having to babysit the little brat.

Reepicheep sat up strait and coughed as that remark probably offended him, "There is no honor from turning away from adventure."

Like usual, Eustace wasn't phased by the remark.

"Ready for a adventure?" Caspian asked as his hand was held out for me to grab onto.

"Yes I am ready for some exploration however, I can get out of this vessel on my own." I tell him standing up in the boat very carefully.

Caspian just shrugged and watched as I wobbled. None the less, I could do this...I think.

I put my hands on the stone floor and gave my self a small push. However, I lost my balance and almost fell backward into the cold water below. Caspian grabbed a clump of my shirt and helped me regain my balance before I got soaking wet.

I sighed in relief and grabbed onto Caspians arm, he gave me a amused smirk before giving me a nod to come upon land.

I grabbed onto a rather muscular part of his lim and then stepped upon the sturdy dock. I let go of his arm and gave him a thank you smile, he returned my thank you with a gentle welcome nod.

"Need help skunk face orrr do you want to take a dip in the water?" I asked the blonde haired boy who was still sitting in the boat pouting like a five year old boy.

Everyone gave a small chuckle except Eustace of course, the brat just rolled his lips inside his mouth more.

"Suit your self." I shrugged as I pulled out my bow and one arrow.

Reepicheep as little as he was reached out his paw towards Eustace to offer him aid, "Come one jelly legs."

The blonde haired brat was trying to stand up in the boat and gain balance, but he was struggling a lot. He managed to get one foot on land, his body was still wiggling with the vessel.