Aboard The Dawn Treader.

Sunny grabbed a dry towel from one of the sailors and wrapped it around me, I clung into it as the breeze made it seem colder then when we first came on the boat.

I stared at Caspian the entire time, he was hurt however he was trying not to show him.

"Go over and apologies if you feel that badly." Sunny told me as she sat on a random crate.

I looked at her with a raised brow, "I don't feel badly, I was just making sure he wasn't gonna sneak up behind me."

"And what kill you?" She retorted rolling her eyes.

I sighed annoyed at my best friend for bring up the most sensitive subject, "No, I don't want him coming near me at all."

"Your gonna have to eventually forgive him." She told me picking at her nail.

Caspian POV....

Christina looked as beautiful or even more beautiful then before, she definitely looked older but she's grown into such a beautiful woman.

When she pushed me away, I was hurt. I didn't want Susan to kiss me, I wanted to kiss Christina...I wanted her to stay. I wonder, if Susan didn't kiss me...would Christina have made her home Narnia?

"Give her time." Lucy said from behind me.

I smiled and wrapped a dry blanket around her, "I hope your right, how in the world did you all land here?"

"I don't know..." she started to explain before Edmund yelled my name from behind me.

I walked over and wrapped a towel around him, "Edmund, it's so great to see you!"

"You too." He told me patting my back.

Lucy smiled and came on the other side of me, "Christina missed you by the way."

"Really?? It didn't seem like it to me." I told them feeling hurt again.

Lucy sighed and stopped me, "give her time, let her come to you."

Christina's POV

Sunny and I were having a debate on who would win the first duel on the boat, I was officially ready to put my sword skills to use. I've missed the feel of the handle and the weight it brought on when you fought, I missed the clinging of the sword agents the other.

"Didn't you call us?" I heard Lucy ask Caspian.

I got up and so did Sunny, I crossed my arms and looked at Caspian hoping it wasn't him.

Caspian shook his head while looking extremely confused, "No...we were wondering who did."

"Aghhhhh! Get this thing off of me!! Get this thing off of me!!!" Eustace screamed making me jump.

I turned around quickly, "What the.."

Eustace was flailing and screaming trying to get something off of him, I began to laugh at the sight of him.  Then what ever was on him, flew off and landed at our feet.

I peered looking down at the thing, it was Reepicheep. He was looking just as cute as ever, he stood up and shook his fur getting his composure back from Eustaces sudden outburst.