Eustaces Duel.

I immediately woke up, my head was spinning. I sat up in bed trying to bring my thoughts together, I just had the best dream ever and I couldn't be more at peace. I could still feel there hug and smell my moms perfume, I could still see them as clear as day.

I yawned and stood up, I looked around the room before I headed upstairs and on deck.

I didn't want to face Lucy, she'd just scold me and tell me what I did wrong. However, Eustace completely deserved it. None the less. Lucy would mother me.

As I climbed the last step, Lucy came trotting over to me smiling. Was that a good sign? I had no idea.

"Hey, I'm sorry about being so harsh on you. Eustace did deserve that slap, don't tell Edmund I said any of this or he might just deck him for good." Lucy giggled at me.

My mood had changed drastically since that dream, I smiled and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Im sorry Lu." I told her as she wrapped her arms around me.

She nodded and gave me a quick squeeze before letting go, "it's alright, just don't steal his book again."

"Speaking of the little brat where is he?" I asked looking around deck for the little monster.

Lucy shrugged, she was just about to reply when I got shoved to the ground.

Lucy gasped and helped me up, as I gained my composure I felt something jump off my shoulder. I turned my head around and saw Eustace with a chopping knife. Reep was on a barrel, his sword was pointed at Eustace's stomach.

"What did he do now?" I mumbled to my self. However, Sunny heard what I had said and came up to me.

"Apparently he stole a orange and Reep caught him." Sunny replied with a bit of a snicker.

I laughed thinking of Eustace's shocked face when Reep caught him, "Oh boy, this should be interesting. Let's get a closer look, shall we?"

"Over here!" My brother called out while beckoning us over to him.

We quickly trotted over to Benjamin, from there we had the best view. He slowly wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to his side, I smiled and then gave my full attention to the upcoming duel.

"Look, can't we just discuss this?" Eustace pleaded to the upset mouse.

Reep didn't loose one second, instead he raised his sword and slashed Eustace's shirt in half exposing the orange.

"That was for stealing..." Reep told the boy as he used his sword to stab the Orange.

"That was for lying..."  the mouse added as he pulled the round fruit from Eustace's shirt.

"and that was for good measure." Reep finished while slapping Eustace with the orange.

That made me burst out into a loud laugh, Eustace deserved this..no doubt.

The blonde haired brat was not at all happy with the mouse. In fact, his hand that held the knife started to shake. That made Reep laugh and jump around for joy, I was honestly curious to see this boy use a weapon in a fight.

"That's the spirit!" Reep chirped right before Eustace took his first swing. However, Reep jumped over the blade easily and landed on the barrel behind Eustace.

"We have ourselves a duel...." Reep chirped as he looked at our Captain, "Catch."

The mouse slid the orange off the blade and threw it to Drinian, he caught it and gave Reep  a small nod.