Aslans Country.

"How did you change back?" I asked Eustace who was sitting towards the front of the boat.

The boy looked at me and then answered, "Aslan."

"So, what was it like when Aslan changed you back?" Edmund asked while Edmund helped Caspian row.

"No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't do it myself. Then he came towards me. It sort of hurt, but it was a good pain. You know, like when you pull a thorn from your foot." Eustace replied, he smiled while recalling the event.

I smiled too, I finally had a cousin who I could bond with.

"Yea, Aslan does that. He always makes it so that you have to lean on him." I mentioned as I put my hand in the sea of white flowers.

Eustace nodded at me before continuing his story, "Being a dragon wasn't all bad. I mean, I think I was a better dragon than I was a boy, really."

"And that I can agree with you on, you were an adorable dragon." I chuckled.

"I must have been a pitiful creature before I changed, wasn't I?"  Eustace laughed along with me, "I'm so sorry for being such a sop."

"It's okay, Eustace." Edmund comforted before he glanced at Caspian and then back at his cousin again, "You were a pretty good dragon."

Everyone chuckled, I wish this trip could last forever because it was the most enjoyable conversation we've had since we arrived.

Be that as it may, we ended up reaching the island and now it was time for this adventure to take a end. The next one, I had a feeling would be great.

"My friends, we have arrived." Reep said.

I took my eyes off the water and looked upwards. Ahead of me was land, land that stretched as far as the eye could see. The water across from the oceans edge was flowing upwards. It was strange, but it was so beautiful at the same time.

Before I knew it, we had come as far as we could onto the bank of the sea. We all hopped out of the small boat and dragged it onto the shore. Once that job was done, we all walked towards the flowing water ahead.

Beyond the top of the water wall, I could see the tips of buildings. My curiosity was tingling, Aslan's country must be a fantastic sight to see.

"Aslan." Eustace suddenly said, he sounded a bit shocked.

We all turned around, behind us was the great lion himself. I was wondering where he came from, but I knew I'd never understand or fathom his ways.

"Welcome, children. You have done well. Very well indeed. You have come far, and now your journey is at its end." Aslan told us.

I smiled at the lion, I haven't seen him in a long time and all I wanted to do was give him a great big hug. I didn't, I kept my composure and listened to whatever else he had to say when he continued.

"Is this your country?" Lucy asked looking around our surroundings.

"No, my country lies beyond." He replied looking at what was ahead of us.

"Is my father in your country?" Caspian asked.

With out thinking I asked very quickly, "Are my parents there too?"

Aslan chuckled while he shook his mane a bit.

"You can only find that out for yourself, my son and daughter. But you should know, that if you continue, there is no return." The lion replied.