To only Escape

(Hi guys!!! Just another warning!! This chapter does suggest that sexual assault did happen. There is also some violence!! If you can't handle either, please skip. If you can, enjoy this chapter!!! Love you guys!!! Thank you for the support!!!)

A hour later, the guards came and delivered us stale bread with a cup of water. I didn't want my bread, I wasn't hungry. All I wanted to do was get out, I let Caspian and Edmund have my food. They protested, but I insisted and after a few minutes of me being stubborn they took the bread.

"So what's the plan?" I asked the boys, "is the lord coming too?"

"No, he wants to stay. I think we should get as many weapons as we can as well as our own." Caspian suggested as he drank his last sip of water.

I nodded in agreement, "I'll go get our weapons. What happens if they take us to the docks?"

"If I know Reep, he has a plan already. I have no doubt he will interfere." Caspian answered.

I had to agree, if I knew that little mouse he wouldn't let anything happen to us.
~
The next hour passed by slowly, no one really talked. We all just sat around thinking or playing with our thumbs, Edmund was napping which really wasn't a surprise.

I was about to drift off to sleep when I heard a door slam in the distance, I heard feet walking down the hall as well as faint talking.

"Edmund." I whispered loudly at him as I quickly stood up and walked away from the door.

Edmund immediately rose to his feet as well as Caspian who was sitting by the cell window. The walking became louder and the voices became clearer, we could all tell that they were men. Guards probably and I felt they were coming for us, Edmund wrapped a arm around me and pulled me close.

Then my suspicions became true, three guards (including Glimmore) opened the cell door and walked inside.

"Take these two to the docs, the girl is yours to do what ever you please with Glimmore." Said one of them with a smirk on his lips, it sent a shiver through my whole body.

Caspian and Edmund glared at the man who gave the orders. But, before they could do anything, the guards rushed over and put shackles on the boys.

Glimmore came over to me and smirked, he definitely had a few drinks under his belt.

"You'll pay for this!" Caspian yelled as they dragged him away.

Edmund tried to break free but the shackles were just too strong, "I swear you won't like me when we take over this island from your terror!"

"Please let me go with my brother and friend?" I plead meekly as Ed and Caspian were dragged out of the cell and disappeared down the corridor.

I was left with this bastard of a man who's breath smelled like a mix of hard liquor, he smirked and looked me over. I gulped and backed up agents the wall, he smirked even more and took my wrist. Then he dragged me out of the cell. Where he was going to take me? I had no idea. I knew what he wanted to do to me, I just had to remember to be brave.
~
There was blood everywhere, blood on my hands and cloths. I looked down at the dead body of Glimmore, a knife stuck in his chest. I was sobbing, that was the worst experience ever. I wasn't sorry the guard was dead, I was glad he was.

I was scarred, my body hurt. I hoped by now that Caspian had escaped and had taken over this island, I wanted to leave.

I was curled up in a tight ball, I didn't want to move. I was stunned at what just happened to me, I thought that would never happen but it did.

I whipped my tears from my face and stood up slowly, I walked over to the guard and gave him one snarl before I walked to the door. Before I walked out, I grabbed his sword. I would need a weapon, I had to find the weapons room and get our most prized positions.

How would I tell my brothers? My sister? Caspian? How would I explain what happened to me? I was embarrassed and I felt violated, I didn't want to be hugged or touched.

I slid the door open to the tiny room I was thrown into. How would I tell them would have to wait until later, right now I needed to find our weapons and get the heck out of here.

I slid out of the bedroom and into the hall, I knew I had been taken to the main floor above the dungeons. Where to go next was beyond my expertise. I looked all around my surroundings, no one was out here. Then I heard a whistle coming from the stairs, I ran out of the room and hid behind a wall.

The whistler walked by me, I took the opportunity and grabbed him. I placed the dagger agents his neck, he gasped and put his hands up in the air.

"Where is the weapons you stole from us?" I asked gripping his shirt tighter.

"What weapons? From who?" He asked as terror sounded in his voice.

I rolled my eyes and yelled right in his ear, "the prisoners that were found in the bell tower!!"

He jumped and pointed in the direction of the stair well, "three flights of stairs and to your left."

"Good, your going to lead me to it." I say pointing the dagger in his back, "walk."

He jumped again at my harsh words, then he started walking down the stairs.
~
We walked down a small hallway, at the end stood a door...a small wooden one to be exact.

I pushed the puny man towards the wooden entry, "Open it and you better be telling the truth."

"I am! Please don't kill me." He begged pathetically.

My face showed no emotion as I didn't care what happened to this scared man, "just open it or I will run my sword through your back slowly."

I pushed him into the door, he groaned as it must have hurt. Then he opened the door to reveal a weapons room, the man turned around and looked at me.

"Thank you." I say effortlessly and with still no emotion.

He gulped and stood agents the door frame rigidly, "Please let me go!"

"Nahh, I can't do that. You'll talk." I replied to him feeling somewhat amused at how fearful he was of me.

With my right hand I punched him in the nose, when I did I felt a pain. I ignored the throbbing and shoved the sword through the mans stomach. I then left the sword inside his body letting him bleed out. I ran down the steps and into the weapons room, I wasn't going to let anyone take advantage of me again.

(Ok hi guys!!! Sorry this chapter is short!! I didn't want to touch too much on this chapter because I want you to really infer what happens mostly throughout the paragraphs. The next chapter will be a longer one! Thank you all for reading!)