Stary Night.

(This edit was not made by me, credit goes to agirllostinnarnia That is her user name on Instagram, please show her some love and follow her! She is so talented!!!!)

(WARNING!!! There is a bit of sexual activity in the beginning of this chapter. If you can't handle it please do not read. If you can, enjoy this chapter! Thank you for all the love on this book!!)

"Shhhh, I don't want everyone on board to know about this." I say to Caspian as I pulled him into my cabin, his eyes were filled with lust.

The dark haired king smirked and followed me inside the room, "are you sure your ready for this?"

"I was ready a long time ago." I tell him as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

He smirked and turned me around, he smashed his lips agents mine making my back slam into the wall.

I groaned as it hurt me, his kisses kept getting harder and rougher.

"Cas, gentle..please." I grunted as his lips trailed down my neck.

He moaned as his lips touched my skin, "I thought you were ready."

Suddenly he picked me up and threw me in the bed, I gasped as he climbed on top of me roughly.

"Caspian..please stop!" I yelled as he went grabbed my hips tightly. Then he pulled up my dress and dropped his pants, he didn't give me anytime to prepare before he slammed into me.....

I woke up and jolted upwards, I was covered in sweat. That dream felt so real, I could see Caspian's lustful eyes stare at me with pure evil intent. Lucy and Sunny were still asleep in there beds, I slowly moved the covers off of me and got out of my bed. Then I walked over to the dresser and grabbed a blanket, I wrapped it around me tightly and walked out the door.

Once on deck, I stood next to the side of the boat and looked out into the endless sea of dark blue. I looked up at the stars that twinkled agents the black sky, I wondered if my parents were up there and watching over me right now. What would they say to me? 

The moon shined over the water, it's reflection absolutely alluring. I closed my eyes for a second and breathed in the salty air, then I let out a big sigh.

"You know, I never bought that act of yours when you left me that day." Caspians voice said from behind.

I jumped not expecting anyone on deck, when I came up here it was empty. It was so still that I could hear a penny drop on the wooden surface.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Caspian told me as he came beside me.

"What act?" I asked ignoring what he just said, my curiosity was burning inside me.

He chuckled and replied softly, "I knew that you were intending to stay, I wish you had...Susan's kiss meant nothing to me."

"Well it hurt me, I couldn't have stayed...I wasn't ready."

"Fair enough, everything happens on its own timing. Had a bad dream tonight?" He asked looking at me sympathetically.

I looked away from him as I blushed, "yes."

"What was it about? You can tell me."

"It was nothing...I just..I..."

"Can't keep what happened at the lone islands out of your head?"

"Yea..." I reply trailing off the a.

Caspian put a hand on my back, but I shook it off. I walked over to a crate and sat down.

"How did you know I was going to stay?" I asked while playing with my locket unintentionally.

Caspian looked at my hand that was playing with the string, "Usually when your nervous or just unsure of things, you play with your locket."

I looked down at my chest and let the gold jewelry fall down on my skin, I shook my head and gave a small chuckle. I usually didn't realize that I was doing it until someone said something, it was a habit I always had...it was something comforting.

Caspian smirked at me, "don't stop, I find it cute."

"You really do still care about me don't you?" I asked focusing my attention on the floor.

"Yes, now tell me what's going on inside...your hurt."

"More then hurt, I'm deprived of something...."

"What would that be?" Caspian asked as he sat down on a crate next to me.

"See..." I started to explain, "ever since I was a little girl I've dreamed of a husband and what it would be like on that night I was first married to him."

"You can still dream about it..."

"Yes, but it's not the same. See. I don't want my first time of making love to be with someone I don't know..I want it to be with someone...I want it to be with...." I started to tell him not realizing what I was just about to unleash with my mouth.

Caspian looked at me eyes wide, he had a smile on his face. I think he was hoping I meant him.

"With?"

"Ughh...ummm...never mind..." I say getting up from my seat and walking over to the side of the ship, "See I got deprived of the basic thing a girl could have control of, her right to say no....her right to decide when to give up her virginity."

"I....it must be hard." Caspian sighed, his eyes were glassy as if tears were about to threaten them.

I nodded in response, "it's hard for me to revive touch, a hug bothers me. I am haunted by the experience every night, including this one."

Caspian started to tighten his fist into a ball, he was angry. Not at me, but at the man responsible.

"I should've been there...I swear if I see him again I..."

"You couldn't have, besides...you won't have to worry about him anymore.."

"Dead?" Caspian asked as he came over to me.

I nodded and then looked out into the sea, the moon was now covered with clouds. The night was growing cold, I shivered a little.

Caspian grabbed his blanket he had brought with him and wrapped it around me, I huddled inside of it feeling it's warmth.

"Look....take all the time you need. I can tell everyone to give you a little space if you wish..I'm here for you."

"Thank you, I...I want this whole nightmare to be over."

"It will." Caspian said softly, "in time...but for right now, why don't we both go in bed. Try and get some sleep?"

"What happens if I have a nightmare again?" I questioned feeling unsure about sleeping and letting my mind take control of everything.

I placed my hand on the railing of the ship and looked into Caspian's sincere eyes.

Caspian smiled and placed his hand on mine, I surprisingly didn't flinch.

"If you have another nightmare, come wake me. I wont bite." He chuckled making me chuckle with him.

(Ok, sorry this chapter is so short!!! I think the next one will be a bit longer, also thank you for your patients on chapters and them being updated so slowly. Thank you for all the reads so far!!! Love you guys!!)