On Land Again

It's been more then three weeks since we last saw land, our food supply was very low. Everyone was hungry and tired, the crew was getting restless.

On top of no food, we weren't catching any wind. The boat was barely chugging along. As for Benjamin and Caspian, they were at each other's throat constantly. Anything Caspian did to try and show me some form of affection, Benjamin would start a fight or scream. That would make Caspian scream back, he was tired of how Benjamin was treating him. I didn't blame Cas one bit.

Eustace would sometimes swim if he didn't feel like flying, a lot of times he'd accidentally get to close to the boat and suddenly fly in the air drenching us all in water.

Reepicheep was constantly with Eustace, you wouldn't see one with out the other.

Today was a hot day, no breeze or anything to appease the suns rays.

I was laying on the bed in my room, Lucy was with Edmund and Gale. Sunny was on the balcony, she gazed out into the sea.

"Ok, would you rather...ride on Eustace or ride on Tevros?" I asked as I bounced my foot up and down.

Sunny thought for a moment, "Hmmm..Eustace. Tevros might throw me out at sea then let me ride him."

"Very true." I laughed while picking up a book.

Sunny sighed, it was one of those yearning sighs.

"What's going on?" I asked sitting up.

The girl turned and looked at me, "Do you think Edmund would stay?"

"You love him don't you?" I asked her, she nodded blushing, "your blushing!"

She quickly covered her cheeks, "no I'm not!"

"Yes you are!" I laughed as she came over and plopped face down on the bed.

"Look, as for your question..I don't know." I told her in a very honest tone.

She looked at me with pleading eyes, "Will you?"

"I.."

*knock knock*

"Come in Edmund!" I yelled while plopping backwards.

He came in and sighed, "Cas and Ben are fighting again."

"Again!?" I groaned while getting out of the bed. Edmund nodded, his body tense.

"Yea, again." He answered in a annoyed tone.

I immediately grabbed my sword and placed it on my belt, I then placed my hair back in a pony tail and followed Edmund onto the main deck.

As Edmund opened the door letting the sun pour in, I heard yelling.

*oh great, this is gonna be fun.* I thought in my head as I reached the last step.

"I saw you! Stop confusing my sister! She needs to think with a clear head!"

"I did not! What is your problem!"

Caspian and Benjamin both shouted at each other, both of them had there swords drawn. They weren't swinging at each other for the moment. However, Benjamin's sword started to shake, he was getting ready to swing at any moment.

"Stop it!" I yelled as I stepped in between the two blades before they could clank together.

Benjamin huffed while wiping his forehead, "get out of the way, it's being handled."