Getting dressed

We made it down below the hold where a wooden trunk laid at the far end of the room, Sunny didnt hesitate. She walked over and unlached the lock to the old chest.

"How long have you been on sea?" I asked  looking around the empty room.

The only thing occuping this room wad a table, chair, and the cloths chest at the very far end. There was a window at the top of the room, it was small tho and barley gave this room enough light.

"This will look good on you." Sunny said putting up a white sailors shirt, dark blue sailors pants, and brown tall boots.

I sighed and looked at the cloths, they weren't exactly what I had expected.

"You really don't have any dresses?" i asked as in hoping that saying it out loud would actually make it appear.

Sunny crossed her arms and scruntched her nose, "If I can't wear a dress, neither can you."

"fine...I can't wait to see Lucy's outfit." I smirked knowing she'd hate it.

"Well get dressed and you'll see hers right after." Sunny told me throwing the cloths at me.

I caught them stumbling back a bit, "thanks."

"Any time." Sunny smirked while bending over the chest and finding cloths for Lucy.

I went behind the a barrel and started taking off my wet cloths, I started hanging them on a wire that hung a voice me.

"Caspian missed you." Sunny mentioned randomly.

I stopped what I was doing and paused thinking about that thought, I smiled a little at that.

Sunny must've saw and giggled, "You missed him too, no matter what you say."

"I didn't say anything." I tell her as I began putting on my shirt.

She rolled her eyes, "Fine how you look, your blushing."

I immediately put my hands on my cheeks embarrassed, that made her laugh even more.

Lucy was the one that stayed calm and didn't succumb to the contagious laughter Sunny made.

"No matter what she did, it was Caspian...he wanted to kiss you. You have to let that go." Lucy shrugged as Sunny held up a shirt to her chest.

"He knew Susan wanted him, he encouraged it. Besides there are other reasons." I defend crossing my arms.

Sunny sighed and came over, she grabbed my hands. She looked me in the eye, I looked away. She however gently turned my head so I would look at her.

"He wanted you, he tried finding another woman after you left but they were never you. He tried to court, but he didn't love them. He would always talk about you with the other girls and couldnt stop, they got often got annoyed. So before you say anything, know he never forgot about you."  Sunny explained to me with a small smile.

Caspian courting someone made me a bit jealous but to think he always talked about me made me feel warm and then butterflys fluttered in my belly.

"What do you think Sunny?" Lucy asked, she had already put together a outfit.

Sunny beamed and walked over to the girl leting me get dressed all the way. Once I was fully clothed, I came out and sat in a barrel. I looked at Lucy, she was adorable!!

She had on a white shirt with long sleeves like mine, her pants were blue. Then she had a red vest and on her feet were brown boots, she just tied her hair in a side pony tail.