The 1st sword.

(Ok so there is talk of sexual harassment but nothing happens...this is the after math and what scars Christina gets from that encounter. If you can handle it, enjoy the chapter! If you can't, just move on. Thank you all for your support so far!)

"Who are you?" Edmund asked as a tall man with a very long beard came over to us, he had a huge smile plastered on his lips.

I crossed my arms and looked at him, he looked very unkept. Who was he, was he the king or lord of this town?

"I am Lord Jasper, I have been stuck in solitary since those men came here and invaded. My people thank you." He smiled and bowed before his king.

Caspian nodded and gave a small bow to him as well, "It's our duty to protect all Narnian's"

"How can we thank you? Can you stay for a couple of days?" The Lord asked as he looked around the area.

Caspian smiled and nodded, "yes...I think we.."

"No, I don't want to be here. I want to leave this horrible place." I interrupted with as much distain as I as I could muster.

Everyone stayed silent for a minute while my eyes trailed down to my boots that found a patch of dirt to dig into.

The Lord finally broke silence whilst feeling extremely shocked at my words, "I assure you, once we get this place established as a narnia.."

"Excuse me my Lord, my friend has had quite a ordeal. She was....violated..I am sure your island is a most humble one. We should continue with our journey, if you could stock our baskets with some supply's we'd be extremely grateful." Caspian corrected, hoping this would appease the Lord.

"Of course your majesty! If we could have some help...getting established while we supply you with things you'll need for your journey that would be helpful and most appreciated." He said as he summoned a couple of men by his side.

Caspian looked at me and quietly asked, "do you want to head to the ship? I can arrange for.."

"I will help...I will not stay here over night and definitely not for a couple of days." I compromised.

Caspian smiled and was about to pat my shoulder but, he quickly remembered and put his hand to his side.

The next few minutes was crazy, Caspian and Jasper were yelling orders to everyone. Jasper was trying to please Caspian and Caspian was trying to find out from him how this place was run before it got taken over.

After a while, everyone got into a rhythm and in a couple of hours everything was sorted into some kind of order.

Our boat was finally loaded up with as many supply's a they could spare and so was I..I wanted to move on from here.

"Are you sure you can't stay for a couple days? Even a short brunch?" He asked hoping we would comply to one of them.

I was getting very hungry in fact, brunch did sound extremely satisfying. Caspian looked at me to approve, I gave my self a few minutes to think. A meal couldn't hurt, my stomach was growling loudly.

"I am hungry." I shrugged letting Caspian make the ultimate decision.

He smiled at the Lord and nodded, "my crew would appreciate a meal."