Temptation.

I woke up to what seemed like the next morning. However, there was no thunder or lightning. Bright light was coming through the window, birds were chirping and people talking. It sounded like we were at the docks.

I slowly got out of bed and walked over to the mirror in the middle of the room, I looked at my self. I seemed normal, it seemed real. I turned around to face the door, thats when I realized I was alone.

Sunny, Lucy, and Gale had vanished. I started to panic, I immediately grabbed the robe that was hanging off of Lucy's bed and started to run out of the room."

"Hold on there, where are you going? You still need to get dressed."

I had to blink several times in order to believe who was standing in front of me, he was supposed to be back home. How did he get here? What was going on?

"Peter? How..how did you get here?" I asked him.

He laughed, "oh Susan, you know we stayed back again. It's almost time for the wedding."

"Peter, it's me Christina. We're on a mission to find the seven Lords of...wait..wedding?"

"Yes. You and Caspian are getting married today."

"That's impossible. I...Christina loves him."

He sighed and came over to me, "your not still going on about that incident?"

"What incident?" I asked starting to get really worried.

He put his hands on my shoulder, "are you ok?"

"Just answer me Peter, what incident??"

"Well, your best friend Christina died in the battle of Aslans how. She got crushed by those tumbling rocks that caved in at the entrance. You were so upset, you made up a imaginary friend and told us it was Christina. You didn't want to believe us when we told her she was gone." Peter explained making me gasp.

He immediately grabbed some water on the night table and handed it to me, I shook my head.

"No, that's all wrong. Sunny saved me, we went back, and now I'm here again with Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace." I told him.

"Lucy and Edmund are back at the castle..Eustace is back in England. Are you sure your ok?" Peter asked me just as Caspian came in.

"Love. Are you ok?" The talmerain king asked.

I shook my head, "No, Peter thinks I'm Susan but I'm Christina."

"Christina has been gone for a long while now..Susan..Peter go get the doctor." Caspian asked my brother as he placed his hands on my shoulder.

I shook them off immediately, "Stop! This isn't correct!"

I walked over to the mirror and pointed to my reflection, "lo..."

When I saw who was standing in front of the mirror, it was Susan. It wasn't me...well...at least my appearance. I jumped and gasped, what was going on.