Mission "Blue"

Mission "Blue"

I've been watching "Blue" for the past three months now. Every day I discovered something different about her. I nicknamed her "Blue" because she was consistent with that one hair color. It wasn't your average blue though. It was one of those shocking blues, but it complimented her toffee skin color. She was one of the top fashion designers in Miami, and all her girls were bad. Only 25 and running shit like a boss. I loved a woman with ambition and drive. "Blue" definitely reminded me of my mom, but not in a bad way. My mom was a hustla by nature hence my dad putting a ring on it. I've always wanted that love so good make you wanna skip drinks with the niggas type shit. My mom and dad embodied that. "Blue" was that woman for me. On Fridays "Blue" and her friends normally went out for drinks at "Dynasty." Guess what today is? Bingo! Friday. I set up a chance meeting with "Blue" and her friends. I know you probably thinking this nigga crazy! You right! However, what a Santiago wants, a Santiago gets! "Blue" just so happens to be that. I don't need any type of fanfare or rah rah shit. "Blue" is mine she just doesn't know it. Mission impossible is always mission possible. This mission just so happens to be "Blue!"

My phone buzzing brought me out of my thoughts. I looked at my phone to see my brother calling.

"What's happening patna'?" I asked turning the corner behind "Blue"

"Caine is your ass still following behind that thick ass guh bra?" my brother Trigga asked me chuckling. I just silently shook my head.

"Alright nigga laugh now, but when ya'll see her friends you gonna be thanking me." I said laughing.

Our dad taught us early on not to use our government through the phone. Feds be watching hard. Shit we rarely gave our government to broads. You had to be special to get any of our real names out of us. To us that meant trusting a hoe. The only woman I have ever trusted is Kamila. However, it was something about "Blue" that drew me to her.

My brother laughing brought me out my thoughts. I looked around and realized I had lost my trail on "Blue."

"Man you made me lose ha witcha nagging ass." I stated seriously before busting out laughing.

"Bra that guh gone find out cho' lurking ass following ha and its ova for yo ass" Trigga said laughing obnoxiously loud.

"Man whatever she gonna love me after tonight" I replied cockily.

"What time we rolling through whack ass Dynasty tonight?" Trigga asked.

"The girls normally leave around 8:30 so we can roll through about 9:00. Nigga you calling the club whack...but you the whack ass owner." I stated seriously.

I could hear him suck his teeth then shuffle a little. I heard a female groan then suck her teeth in the background. This boy never ceased to amaze me with the amount of females he bodied on a daily. Although, I think we all had that one main hoe for everything. I heard him yelling in the background.

"Ma you fine as hell, and yo head decent; but ya already knew what I was about befo' ya fucked me. I mean Santiago is a well-known name outchea. A pretty face; and decent head ain't enough to make ya wife ma." he stated seriously.

I heard a quick fuck you and a door slam.

"Trigg one of these days a female gonna fuck your whole game up man. I hope one of ole girl friends can get your ass right." I laughed.

"Man you talking about me, but you still dicking Dana down though. Ain't that the cat calling the kettle black?" Trigga asked curiously.

"Alright nigga you got me, but let me get this drop done; and I'll see ya later on tonight." I replied quickly.

"Alright bra, be careful, and I love ya." He stated.

"I love you too man" I replied before ending the call.

I headed off to the Southside of Miami to make this drop since this client was one of our major buyers. I always personally delivered it myself along with one of my brothers, but they all had their own shit to attend to.

I pulled up to Calibers and cut the engine. To anyone on the outside it was just a rich upscale restaurant, but the back is where all the real shit went down. As I walked through to the back I got a couple head nods, stares from women, and an occasional mug or too. Shit I wasn't pressed. My name Caine, and these niggas knew the pain Caine could cause.

I got back there and CyKeem was waiting on me patiently. Little dude was almost as big as me. He took over his brother spot. He was a real loyal customer of my dad, so I didn't mind continuing to work with him. As long as he knew what was what. Santiago's don't take kindly to disloyalty.

"My man Caine it's nice to see you." He replied while dapping me up.

"Likewise Keem. All the product is there. I even placed in some new shit that a Haitian hooked me up with last week. If it sales nicely and you like it just let me know." I stated sternly.

Rule number 2. Never disclose your connects, or get too friendly witcha ya buyers. Niggas thrived off that weak shit. Weakness is the number one rule of losing in this game.

"Okay I'll get up with ya in a week or two to let you know how it's moving in Atlanta bruh."

I got up straightening out my fitted. I dapped him, and watched as him; and his crew left out the building. Rule number 3. Never turn your back on a nigga...no matter how much they claim to be loyal.