We're going to the ground

Freya

I couldn't help but think that lately the days have blended together. Being in solitary wasn't anything new to me necessarily, my father would do the very same thing. Only bringing little amounts of food to keep me alive during that time. I could handle this, this is nothing.

"Prisoner 328 on your feet!" he commanded, four other guards flanking him. I smirked a bit at them not moving from my position on the ground. They purposely brought more guards in this time seeing as last time I broke their noses. "Prisoner 328 now!" he yelled stepping forwards. Two of the guards whipped out their electric batons. Sighing I stood up from the floor of my cell. The guard who spoke before moved towards me holding some kind of silver cuff with needles sticking from it. No way in hell am I just letting them put that on me.

As soon as the guard reached for me I grabbed his arm twisting it behind him and kicking him back at his men. "Prisoner 328 stand down this is your last warning" he commanded turning back to me. Smirking at him I got into a fighting stance. Once again he stepped towards me this time with his baton out. As soon as he moved to strike me with the baton I bent his arm down and head butted him harshly. Groaning he stumbled back. Before I could make another move the two with batons hit me, sending the electricity through me. I tried to fight back but the two continued to hit me multiple times until I fell to my knee.

Last thing I felt was a needle going into my neck. "What" I groaned slipping out of consciousness and falling completely to my cell floor.

"Your dads a dick, Wells" was the first thing I heard once coming to.

Panic set in as I realized I'm strapped to a seat. "What the fuck" I groaned sitting up feeling my back and abdomen ache. Damn guards. I pulled at the straps over my chest.

Suddenly a hand was on top of mine, "Hey you're fine its okay."

My head snapped in her direction, "Where am I?"

"Apparently the chancellor has decided to send a hundred prisoners from the skybox in a drop ship" she told me watching me closely.

"We're going to the ground?" I groaned out. I could only imagine the marks left from the batons.

She eyed me curiously, noticing I was in pain. "I'm Octavia" thankfully she didn't bring it up.

"Freya" I told her. I'm only a bitch to people who deserve it or are threatening me in someway. "So Octavia, why are we going to the ground" I asked glancing sideways at her.

"Because apparently the chancellor believes we are expendable" She shrugged with a frown on her face.

Suddenly the drop ship violently shook feeling like its falling faster than before. "What the hell" Octavia looked panicked like how I felt when I woke up.

"I think we've just entered the atmosphere. Looks like this old piece of shit is taking its time to activate the landing gear" I said softly trying to reassure her.

"Just hang on" she closed her eyes and gripped her straps. Doing as she asked I held on knowing we are getting closer to the ground. Finally the sound of the landing gear booming to life saving us from a fiery crash. "Oh thank god" Octavia mumbled once the drop ship crashed to the ground.

Delinquents around us were getting up from their seats, running to the lower level to get out of the ship. "C'mon lets set foot on the ground" I stood in front of her now. Octavia undid the latch on her seatbelt then stood up. She followed me to the ladder, some guy tried to get to the ladder before me hitting me with his shoulder. "Hey" I bit out at him catching his attention.

As soon as the kid turned to me his face drained of color. "You're Freya Wright" he stuttered clearly having heard the rumors about me.

"Thats right" I glared at him, watching him stumble out of the way to the side somewhere. "C'mon" I quickly looked over my shoulder then slid down the ladder.