Little Gestures - Bruce Banner Drabble

Bruce fell in love with you slowly. He'd tried not to, after all what good could come from a relationship with him. As it turned out, you were impossible not to love. The care and love you showed for those close to you, him included, drew him in and held him tight.

Tony was having another party and Bruce had found a spot to observe from the edge of the room. His eyes followed you as you moved from group to group, talking to those you knew and meeting those you didn't. He envied your easy going nature. Noticing your drink was empty, he headed to the bar to get you a new one.

He made his way to your side, his eyes on you and not the people around you. He was certain he's met them before but they weren't important. "Y/N," he said softly, getting you attention as he appeared beside you.

You turned to him with a question in your eyes and a smile on your lips. He held out the fresh drink and your smile widened. He was always so sweet, doing little things for you. Taking care of you in small ways others didn't think about. "Thank you," you said as you took the glass and handed him your old one.

Without thinking about it much, you leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to his cheek. His face turned a lovely shade of pink and your own heated in response. You looped your arm with his and returned to the other side of the room with him, the two of you lost in quiet conversation and the people behind you forgotten completely.