Drabble - Thor

You just wanted a moment alone. No disruptions, No annoyances and, most importantly, no crises. Today had been utterly chaotic with one emergency after another. You were now covered in dirt, debris and blood. You were too tired to even change so you dropped onto the couch. Your head leaned against the back and you closed your eyes.

"Um..Y/N?" Steve's voice interrupted your brief moment of silence.

"No."

"No? I didn't even say anything."

"But you were going to, and the answer is no."

"You don't even know what he was going to say," Sam argued. You still didn't bother to open your eyes to look at any of them, but you could well picture the frown on his face.

"Doesn't matter. If it involves me moving the answer's no."

"Hey, hotshot," Tony yelled from the kitchen. "You're getting the furniture dirty."

"Don't care. You're rich. Buy more." The team chattered around you though you didn't respond to anything else they had to say. Apparently, they decided you were sleeping because they started debating who was going to carry you to your room.

Before you could protest, a deep voice broke into the conversation. "I believe I can be of assistance." Thor was home and you smiled despite your tiredness. In moments he swept you into his arms and carried you to your shared room. "Hello, love," he said as he walked.

You hummed and rubbed his chest in response. "Horrible day."

He kissed your forehead as he entered the room and shut and locked the door behind the two of you. Tilting your head back, you peered up at him. He grinned down at you. "Yes, Tony called. You can tell me all about it while we share a bath and I clean you up. Then we will share a meal here in our room. After we will put a movie on while we lay in bed together and you can sleep."

You found yourself smiling at your god. He always knew precisely how to make you feel better. "Thank you, Thor."

"Anything for you, my love."