Germany

[ム∪ㄚ 阝モち丅下尺工モ几刀]
ⓖⓔⓡⓜⓐⓝⓨ ⓧ ⓡⓔⓐⓓⓔⓡ

-

"Good morning."

Germany spoke calmly as he patted your back walking ahead without a word.

"What's with him?"

You shrugged continuing your way towards your classroom. But then suddenly America slapped the back of your head scurrying away with a grin.

"GOOD MORNING!"

THIS HOE

But then you felt a slap at your butt.

It was Phillip walking away with a good morning.

"YAH!! WHAT THE HELL-"

Then suddenly Russia appeared behind you drink in hand pulling out a post it.

Handing it to you he then trudges his way towards his room

"'Slap me because I deserve it'?!?!1?"

Wha-! THIS HOE! What is he ten?!

You crumpled the paper fuming ready to give the country a piece of your mind.

Your friends actually thought that having a guy best friend was fun and cute while you were here being pranked by your one and only guy best friend who knew you since you guys were in diapers.

Like this hoe was really good at faking it. Acting all independent and smart when all he really is was a total jerk pranking you for fun.

"Nice joke you asshole."

Throwing the crumpled paper at him he looked up his book innocently, acting as if he knew nothing and couldn't help but grin.

"What joke? I don't think I know what you're talking about.."

With a shit eating grin, he then began to STuDy.

Trying so hard not to strangle him you sat down pulling out a Maths textbook.

No one really believed that Germany was a BaStArd bCs hE hAs hiS hEAd iN hIs bOoK 24/8 LiKe tHis.

"Hey is that good??"

The country asked pointing at your drink.

"Yeah, it is why-"

"Cool."

He then snatched it from your hand and drank it.

"YOU BASTARD!"

yep, this was the two of you any other day.

"Like hoe Germany only plays cute pranks at you. If I had a guy friend like that it would make my heart melt."

THen TaKe hIm yOu stUpid AsS hOe!!1!1!

You didn't understand what your friends meant by having a guy friend BECAUSE THERE WAS LEGIT NOTHING TO IT!!1!1!! And the only time you found Germany useful in your life was when you didn't do your homework.

But then you got into a huge argument with one of your friends which led you here at the swings at 11 pm.

You normally walk home with Germany bcs he lived in the same neighborhood as you but you turned your phone off, skipped school and sat at a nearby playground.

"What are you doing here??"

"What are you doing here?? Don't you have tutoring??"

He heaved a sigh. He looked mad.

Taking off his jacket he draped it around you.

"You punk. I've been looking for you the whole night...Did something happened??"

Then suddenly all your bottled up emotions came crashing down and you sobbed in front of him.

You thought that he'd be flustered that you were sobbing in front of him but it surprised you when he knelt down and comforted you.

"It's okay. I'm here for you every step of the way... I promise you."

And then you make up with your friends bcs of Germany's encouraging words which made him look a lil bit different.

And now you didn't really seem to care when he's parking you or whether he's being silly or sometimes annoying. Your heart had softened.

Even the way Germany look at you made you waver.

"W-why are you looking at me like that??"

"Like what??"

"L-like-"

"Like I'm looking at someone adorable??"

"I-"

"Bcs I am."

"...."

You were scared bcs Germany's actions made you confused and have mixed emotions. And tbh you kinda knew where this was going but you were denying it bcs you wouldn't believe that this was turning into a typical romcom.

"GATHER UP HOES I NEED TO RANT"

And as expected your friends shrieked and said that Germany 100% likes you and that you liked him too but being still in denial you turned down the idea.

And with that it made you watch cheesy dramas that you've never been into before and shit.

But being a really straight forward hoe like yourself you just HAD to confess to him.

Lying down phone in hand you stared at Germany's name in your contacts. Gathering all your boldness you texted Germany that night.

You then yeeted your phone across the room bcs it was 127657381998615513% rejection and first off who confesses in text1?!??!2!?1?!2?

Your phone then vibrated and you didn't want to open straight away but you did.

Your heart then accelerated to the max and you weren't breathing, you couldn't call him no matter what BCS you already used up all your bravery to that text.

Then suddenly your phone started ringing and you picked up after a few rings

"H-hello??"

You then heard him panting as if he was just running a few mins ago.

"I'm outside. Please come out and hug me."

~*~

edited

A/N

Edit:
What tf did i just write?

Edit no. 2
I'm so sorry for this trash i wrote this last year Ksjsksjkanskw