Russia

[卄丹ㄗㄗㄚ 阝工尺丅卄刀丹ㄚ]
ⓡⓤⓢⓢⓘⓐ  ⓧ  ⓡⓔⓐⓓⓔⓡ

-

In Russia's eyes, you were annoying asf.

Like you are all over him 24/8.

Whether it was asking him if he was okay. Giving him small gifts here and there or just giving him hugs at random.

It's no secret that you liked him.

Even from the slightest reaction, Russia gives will make your stomach flip and make your knees go weak.

But you loved it.

You loved the feeling especially when it's from Russia.

You were never scared of showing Russia you liked him, in fact, you remind him every day that you did.

And even though he never responded to your confession, you were happy to wait for him to finally reply to your love.

Of course, you knew that he wasn't obliged to love you back, but it was just he never rejected you nor say that he loved you.

And it gave you hope.

It gave you hope when he gets flustered at your random hugs.

It gave you hope when he stutters out words when you give him gifts.

It gave you hope when he smiles at you for even just the slightest.

And you feel this euphoric feeling in your chest every time you think about it.

All in all, you didn't just like Russia. You loved him. And it scared you a little.

It scared you that if he did answer you he'll end up breaking your heart.

But he wouldn't do that, wouldn't he??

"Y/N!!!"

Snapping out of your daze you turned around to see Philipp.

Giving him a cheerful smile you looked up at him slightly.

"Hey, Phil! Ready to go??"

You and Philipp are best friends since diapers. The two of you practically tell each other everything and of course, he knew about your crush on Russia, I mean who doesn't? Everyone knew you were pretty open about the subject.

Standing up you quickly made your way to your car with Phil close behind

~Time skipppppp~

Arriving you excitedly got out of the car with Phil close by.

Phil chuckled at your silliness and quickly caught up to you.

"So what did you get him this time??"

He asked curiously. As he eyed the nicely wrapped box from behind you.

"You'll see.."

Giving up Phil left you alone with a chuckle.

The party was nice, Countries were talking to you here and there but the only country that you were here for was nowhere to be found.

Still looking around you caught no sight of him and then you decided that maybe he was busy on something.

And besides, he didn't blow his candle yet.

Walking towards the backyard you saw Russia surrounded by his group of friends laughing and smiling.

You smiled, just watching him happy made you happy too. His happiness was your first priority.

Whether you were in it or not.

Walking towards the group you stopped dead in your tracks your smile dropping.

"So are you and Y/N together?? Like dude, you should seriously be together. I mean look at her! She looks like a lovesick puppy following you around!!"

Everyone laughed at that and Russia looked away embarrassed.
He looked like he was hesitating but replied anyway.

"Oh come on don't be a child America, I don't like her. She's just another annoying brat like you."

"I mean she's really boyish and too loud to be with, if I compared her to you she'd be more manly-"

He stopped at his talking when America elbowed him and pointed at your shaking figure.

"Y/N?"

Your lip quivered as you felt tears began to prick on the corner of your eyes. You clenched your fists and made a run for it.

You heard someone call out to you but you didn't care. You wanted to go home.

Reaching your car you felt someone grab your shoulder.

"Y/N i-"

"-can explain??!"

You yelled angrily.

"Explain what huh?!? That you didn't like me?!? That I was trash, that I was too loud or too boyish for you??"

He was silent letting you yell at him.

"You know you could've just told me that you didn't like me...."

You spoke, your voice cracking.

"Not lead me on and just break me."

You didn't even care that people were looking at the moment. You just had to let it all out.

"Oh and here."

Remembering the gift you put so much effort in you shoved it onto him making him stumble back a little.

"Happy birthday Russia."

You smiled at him bitterly and got into your car before he could even reply.

Driving off you felt stupid and horrible for chasing after him. But through the hurt you were feeling, you knew deep down that you still loved him.

moving on here I come.

~*~

edited

A/N

I'm sorry if this was bad it was rushed. Anyway I'm sorry for typos and if you want a part two for this just comment :))

Edit:
I cringed while editing this tf