Britain

[工几丅尺◯∨モ尺丅]
ⓑⓡⓘⓣⓐⓘⓝ  ⓧ  ⓡⓔⓐⓓⓔⓡ

-

"Brit I think Russia hates me."

Britain looked at you expectantly as if telling you to spill.

You and Britain are friends for as long as you remember.

He was one of those introverted friends that would listen to you babble all day and would not get tired of it.

And besides, he gives the best advice.

It was one of those days where you two would settle down and drink tea, talking for hours on end until eventually, you had to leave.

You two would always talk about random things and him being an introvert and all that, he would just listen to you and interject when he needed to.

What you love most about Brit was that he was never afraid of giving you his opinion, he was open-minded, smart and mysteriously quiet.

That's why when you were having problems you would let him know first.

Every secret, gossips and even crushes he knew everything about it and it didn't help that he was very observing.

So when you frown for even just a millisecond, he'll know that something was wrong and would demand you to spill all of the tea.

It was comforting to have a friend like him and sometimes you just felt light to know that all of your problems were being solved bcs of this man and you were thankful for it.

And it didn't help that every single fucking day you were falling in love with him.

Though leaning on his chest while sipping your favorite tea was a normal thing for you guys, now it was just plain awkward for you.

And those back hugs he gives you while you were cooking would make your knees go weak and you felt as though melting right through.

And his smiles oh my god his smiles.

When he smiles at you and only you just set your lungs on fire.

Even the way he looks at you will make you waver.

And it was dangerous.

Considering that he was the only real friend you got.

It scared you.

You were scared at the thought of losing him.

And so you set out on pushing those feelings away but it still kept on coming back.

And it didn't help that he also started to notice it.

So you had no choice but to tell him.

It was another day and you were shuffling nervously at your feet not looking up at Britain.

Shit wth am i doing??!?!

You took in a shaky breath and looked back at him but only to look away.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck I can't do this-!!

"Alright spill."

You looked back up at him in surprise only to see him with a blank expression.

"You've been really distant lately. And you wouldn't respond to my hugs and you've been avoiding eye contact...."

He let out a sigh looking at you with saddened eyes.

"Is there something wrong love??"

He asked softly.

Shit, he used that nickname!! Abort mission, abort!!

You flushed and quickly looked away covering your face with both of your hands.

"I-i..."

You stuttered out not knowing what to say since your mind went completely blank due to the fact that he just called you 'love'.

Grabbing both of your smol ass hands onto his bigger ones, he uncovered your face looking down at you confused.

Gathering all of your courage you pecked him on his chapped lips looking at him dead in the eye.

"I like you."

He smiled widely and scooped you up placing you onto his lap.

He grabbed the back of your neck kissing you roughly.

You were taken aback at his sudden roughness but nonetheless, you loved it and kissed him back.

Pulling back Britain looked at you with a cheeky grin.

"What took you so long to finally admit that??"

~*~

edited

A/N

Sorry for the typos ✌✌