Rusame bcs why tf not? ft. You

(Thank you)
Russia x America

-

This story includes depression, slight gore???

⚠⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠⚠

"I'm gay..."

America admitted. He was on the verge of crying and he just had to let it out and tell you what tf has been going on his head.

But your reaction caught him off guard.

You smiled and shook your head looking at your bestfriend fondly.

"I know."

You reply.

"Well, i knew for a long time now.... And i guess i just wanted you to tell me yourself than just straight up bust you that you were gay."

America fought the tears that was welling up at his eyes but nonetheless he was already sobbing.

"Aww babe come here..."

America obliged, and practically scooped you up for a hug.

Both of you were sobbing but you didn't care. As long as you knew that he was letting it all out.

"I-i thought t-that you w-were going to l-leave me..."

America cried. And since he was taller than you, you stood on your tippy toes and took off his sunglasses.

Wiping his tears away you replied.

"I will never leave you. I promised remember??"

He nodded his head and continued to cry digging his head to your chest.

"How am i going to tell dad?"

He asked helplessly.

"Don't worry we'll find a way.."

You replied planting a kiss at his forehead.

"Come on, You can crash here tonight.. I don't want you going home alone at this state."

You mumble dragging him towards your queen sized bed.

Lying him down you sat up and about to leave the room but America grabbed your wrist before you could leave.

"Stay."

He whispered softly.

Heaving a sigh you obliged and let him pull you towards his warm chest.

"I Love you (your nickname)"

You smiled softly and replied.

"I love you too Meri.."

Only the two of you knew what that meant.

~*~

Russia let out a loud grunt as one of the jocks shoved him down the hard pavement mercilessly.

"Aweeee~ c'mon ruski~ don'tcha wanna play??"

Russia panted wiping the blood off of his bruised cheek growing more and more tired.

The bullies around him laugh as they circled around the country with a wide grin plastered on their cruel faces.

"C'mon faggot stand up let's see how strong you really are~"