North korea

[匚◯し刀]
ⓝⓞⓡⓣⓗ ⓚⓞⓡⓔⓐ  ⓧ  ⓡⓔⓐⓓⓔⓡ

-

"Thank you for letting me tag along.. I hope I'm not being a bother..."

Giving the country a slight smile you scratch the back of your neck nervously

North then nodded looking away slightly.

"You're fine.."

Now, this confused you. He did say you were fine but his tone made you feel like you were already bugging him.

Brushing it off you two then started walking towards the train station.

You and North went to the party France threw which ended pretty late. Slightly anxious about going home alone, you asked North if you could take the train home with him since he lived in the same neighborhood as you and that you were scared of walking home alone. Thankfully he said yes which led you to this awkward alone time with him.

But what you didn't know was that North was actually really talkative (in a savage way) he just gets really shy and quiet when it came to a one on one conversation with a pretty girl.

And yes I said pretty.

Rocking your feet back and forth you anxiously waited for the train as the unwanted awkwardness filled the air.

"So uhh... how are you??"

You asked finally having the courage to talk to him.

Not even spearing a glance at you he replied.

"Yeah I'm good besides being really tired, but I'm still alive."

"Oh okay.."

Another awkward silence came until the train came to the rescue.

Heaving a sigh of relief you got inside and looked for a seat.

Seeing that every seat was taken you and North was forced to stand in a corner filled with 172890476515% Awkwardness.

But then when you tried to reach up for the pole you felt nothing but air. You tried again but it seemed like you were too short to do so.

You kept on trying and trying but failed again on reaching the pole.

Finally giving up at reaching it you looked side to side desperately finding something to hold on.

Like hoe istg, if I trip or stumble on something while this thing is moving I will-

Snaping out of your daze you felt North tap your shoulder all the while clearing his throat.

He then pointed at his bicep and spoke.

"Hold."

Fuck was his voice always this hot-

"U-uhmmm w-what??"

You stuttered out trying to figure out whether you were hearing things or not.

Not having any of your shit, North then proceeded to take your smol ass hand onto his bigger ones and put it at his bicep.

And as if nothing happened he looked forward and paid no attention at your tomato of a face.

What in the name of fuck was that-

Feeling anxious, confused and somewhat giddy?? You held onto his LarGe bIcEp ignoring your heart beating right out of your chest.

After the train ride, y'all got out of the train and proceeded to head home.

But your brain was somewhere else.

I mean you should thank him from what happened earlier right??

Gathering up of what's left of your courage you spoke.

''U-uhh... T-thanks f-for earlier...."

Looking back at you he flicked your forehead causing you to stumble back a little.

"Pabo(idiot)... You should've told me that you were struggling with reaching up that pole... I would've helped you sooner."

He replied with a cold stare which made you want to curl up into a ball and die.

"Next time don't worry about it. I'll take care of it again."

Next time.... Again..

"U-uhhh yeahh.. Sorry about that.."

Scratching the back of your neck you looked forward avoiding his gaze, feeling your face warm up.

You were about to say goodbye to him bcs his house was at the end of the street when he just walked by it.

"North?? You just walked past your house..."

"Do you think I don't even know my own house??" He asked with a scoff

"But then why are you walking past it??" You frowned slightly

He turned around and faced you

"Because your house is that way."

Then after that moment, his facial features weren't that cold; actually you thought to yourself as to why you think of that in the first place.

"Didn't you ask me if you could take the train home with me because you were scared to walk alone? Well, then I'll walk you till your home."

~*~
edited
A/N
LOL I'm finally finished with this one!!!!11!!1!!1 Lmao I hope you guys enjoyed thissssss I'm sorry for typossss

Edit:
God damn why the heck is this oneshot so popular?