what if Australia was ur dad?

"Woah!"

You looked at the snake infront of you in awe as it wrapped itself around the mouse your dad threw.

"What's it called again dad?"

The tall Aussie chuckled and ruffled your already messy hair and replied.

"It's called a boa sweetcheeks."

You nodded watching the snake slowly killing it's prey.

"That looks so cool!"

Your eyes glued at the thing never looking away from it as you were amused.

"Mhmm."

Australia hummed feeding the other animals at his little zoo.

"Just don't touch them sweetheart. Eyes only okay?"

You nodded slowly getting down from the highchair that you were sitting.

"Daddy! Let's go feed Aussie after this!"

You jumped up and down excitedly waiting patiently for your father to turn and look at you.

The Aussie chuckled placing the bucket he was currently holding down.

"Alright ya little ankle bitter. How bout we scare uncle America with little boa here?"

Your father asked pulling you up to his embrace.

"YEAH!"

Both of you laugh. You oh so loved scaring the shit out of America with your animals. Maybe it was why you were his least favorite niece.

Your father placed you down patting your head.

"Okay i'm gonna get boa. Stay here okay?"

"Okay!"

Doing what your father instructed you to do. You watched as he slowly got boa out of her cage.

Adjusting it so that the snake was resting properly onto his shoulder Australia ushered you to come to him.

"Now let's scare the shit out of people."

"YEY!!"

~*~

A/N

Unedited

HENLO

I'm ded inside :D

K bye