Soviet

[ち∪刀刀モ几  工几丅尺モち丅]
ⓢⓞⓥⓘⓔⓣ  ⓧ  ⓡⓔⓐⓓⓔⓡ

-

Your Pov

"It's so hot!"

You groaned leaning back against your chair.

It was a hundred degrees outside and being Soviet's assistant you were stuck in your office with paperwork to do.

Groaning loudly you look at your watch to reveal it was only thirty minutes before your shift was over.

Looking at the papers around you, you checked if the majority of them were filled up.

Oh, thank god. I just need Soviet to sign these and I'm free.

Letting out a sigh of relief you slumped back down to your seat and fanned yourself.

Ugh but it's still hot..

Looking back at your watch you sighed.

Fuck it.

Taking off your blazer you rolled up your white sleeves and popped off one button with a sigh of relief.

You then proceeded on taking off your heels and gently peeled off your stockings.

God that feels good.

You put your stockings inside your bag and closed it slipping your heels back on.

I just need to give this to Soviet so i could go home...

Checking yourself in the mirror you freed your hair from the tight bun and ruffled it slightly.

Soviet is unusually picky when it comes to uniforms..

You did a little stretch and let out a yawn rubbing your eyes in the process.

He even got ticked off because a soldier didn't wear his top properly..

You sighed and raked your hair back, away from your line of sight.

Meh..Soviet won't mind.. My shift is almost over anyway...

You nodded to yourself and picked up the papers you recently stacked together and left your office.

You double checked the papers and felt people stare at you as you walked.

You couldn't care less. You were too tired and too hungry to deal with it.

Finally arriving at Soviet's office you gently knocked at the door.

With a soft 'come in' you entered.

3rd person

Hearing a gentle knock at his door Soviet answered with a soft 'come in' not even looking up at his work.

He heard the person walk into his office with a clack of their heel, no doubt it was a woman.

"Sir I just finished filling up the papers you asked for, I just need your signature before I submit it to the General."