New zealand

[Anxiety]
New zealand x reader

-

Breathe in

Sweat dripped down your temple as you shook helplessly

Breathe out

Your eyes searched around your room frantically as you clawed onto your now bruised palms.

Breathe in

You let out a whince feeling your chest get tighter.

Breathe in

"B-breathe out..."

You shuddered as you felt the wind nip onto your now sensitive skin.

You shakily pulled the comforter around your shoulder breathing heavily.

Tik,tok,tik,tok

The time seemed to slow down as you rocked yourself back and fourth hoping all of this would go away.

All sounds became louder and louder by the minute and you felt like dying.

Breathe in

Your usual routine didn't work as it usually have,and it scared you shitless.

Breathe out!

You sobbed as you clutched onto your scalp tightly.

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe in-

"Y/N?"

Your head snapped onto the stranger's voice, your heart skipping a beat.

"Y-you s-shouldn't be h-here..."

The country sighed and sat himself beside you.

"Again?"

He asked and rubbed your back reassuringly.

You nodded weakly as you leand onto him sobbing.

"I'm s-sorry..."

You swallowed a thick lump on your throat as you tremble.

"You should tell me about these things N/N.."

The country stated warily as he lies you down.

"You make me worry..."

New zealand heaved a sigh and proceeded on laying down next to you.

Your breathing calmed as you feel yourself being pulled onto someones chest.

New zealand paused and took a homd of yoi bruised hands and began to rub it reasuringly.

He knew how it always calmed you down.

"I'm sorry if i always worry you Zea.... i get reall-"

He shushed you pulling you even closer to him engulfing you with his warmth.

"I know, i know... just sleep."

You scooted closer to him as now you felt safe at peace and calm.

He always knew how to make things better.

His steady breathing was the only thing you here as you lie awake trapped in his arms. You can always count on him when you needed help.

"Zea?"

You called softly playing at the hem of his shirt sleepily.

New zealand looked down on you humming in response, he too was getting sleepy.

"Thank you..."

You smiled up at the country giving him a light peck at the cheek which caused him to flush red.

You giggled silenty closing your eyes as you were about to sleep, but you needed to say something first.

You needed to tell him these three little wrods that was stuck in your head for the longest time.

Your heart pounded but it didn't feel like you were drowning, insted it felt euphoric and fuzzy, like you were on cloud nine.

"I love you..."

You stated as everything turned into a halt. Then it turned black as you drifted into a peacefull sleep lying in between your lovers arms.

~*~

Unedited

A/n

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GIVE YOU A FLUFFY CHAP CUZ THE NEXT ONES GONNA BE BRUTAL.

YESHHH I SHALL MAKE YA'LL SUFFER.

But first a lil warm up 😏🙃

Love ya'll 😘😘