Doggo

This is the doggo's Pov on that Australia x reader chap.

Don't ask 😂

The doggo in Australia's apartment laid there lazily as he watched his owner feed his tarantulas little worms.

Mr. Eight legs scary *^*

Aussie whinced as a terrible memory crept onto his mind involving the spiders Australia were feeding.

Me bored, Aussie need attention *^*

When his owner finished cleaning and feeding his tarantula's Aussie took the oppurtunity and quietly walked towards him.

The Country sat down with a loud grunt feeling tired and drained as always, but when he felt a furry head nudge his shoulder, a smile crept out of his face.

Give me attention hooman *^*

Aussie sat infront of his owner nudging his hand with his smol paw.

I need sum rubbies :<

Australia chuckled at his doggo's cuteness and gently started to rub onto his furry head.

Yeshhhh~ ur doing gud hooman :D

Australia had a sad smile on his face but nonetheless he was happy that aussie was there.

"You always know how to make this lonely ol' prick happy Aussie..."

Aussie tilted his head onto the side confused.

Hooman sad again? :(

It was no doubt that his owner was lonely. Aussie knew that and he was determined to change that.

Don't worry hooman, Aussie help u *^*

And so commence the running off to who knows where.

Aussie knew that his owner needed someone other than his animals and of course Aussie himself. But as he looked for a suitable 'mate' for his owner he grew hopeless.

Meanie girls... >:(

Everyday when Aussie runs off, he only finds those 'meanie girls' (as he'd label it).

He'd find those kind of girls that would only use men for money and so much more and Aussie didn't like that.

My hooman sad :(

He'd always catch Australia either mope around the house or watching over a photo of his bro's already having a relationship in which made Aussie feel sad :(

Sad hooman make Aussie sad :<

Aussie swore that he will find a suitable 'mate' for his hooman and he will find them even if he had to run all over the world >:(

And so he does he does that.

Aussie got off of his owner as he started to run outside.

"Aussie!"

His owner called out in which aussie didn't listen to.

He ran and turned into a random street his owner close by.

Find mate for hooman /(°^°)/

But then he suddenly got stuck.

It was a thorn bush and Aussie couldn't help but whince.

Aussie stuck!!

Aussie started to bark desprately for his owner.

NU AUSSIE NOT GIB UP °^°

Aussie then started to pull himself out which worked perfectly.

Yesh Aussie unstoppable :>

Aussie stumbled upon a random house.

Not knowing where he was he walked in the front yard and saw a woman.

She pretty UWU

Aussie barked at the pretty woman hoping that she was the one.

Waah she so pretty hooman :)

"Aweee~hello there cutie~"

You coo as you started to rub onto Aussie's furry head.

Yeshh~ she is perfect

Minutes later his owner arrived which caused Aussie to bark onto him happily.

Aussie find you a mate hooman :D

Nonetheless Aussie was happy when he saw his owner smiling widely this time. And he sure as hell was satisfied.

Mission accomplished. Aussie found hooman mate :)))

~*~

Unedited

A/N

LMAOOOO IDEK XD

But i hope ya'll liked it tho XD

Annddd just to remind you guys if ya'll do request lemons/smuts just include on who's the top or the dom CUZ IMMA HOE YA'LL Xd