South Korea/North Korea

[し◯∨モ ち丅◯尺ㄚ]
ⓢⓞⓤⓣⓗ ⓚⓞⓡⓔⓐ  ⓧ  ⓡⓔⓐⓓⓔⓡ   ⓧ  ⓝⓞⓡⓣⓗ ⓚⓞⓡⓔⓐ

-

"KYAHHHH!!!"

You trashed around your bed feeling a warm and fuzzy feeling inside your chest.

"Omgomgomgomg JUST KISS ALREADY!!"

You shouted at the t.v.

You were currently watching your favorite drama and your gay otp was having a moment and you just cannot.

"SHET YASSS I NEW THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN."

You exclaimed clutching your pillow tightly as the two males in the t.v. started to advance, looking at each other's eyes lovingly.

You bit onto your lip feeling ecstatic.

Both of them closed their eyes, they're faces inches apart until finally, they're lips collided.

You screamed and rolled all over your bed hitting your face with a pillow.

"KYAHHHHHHH!!!~"

You srsly needed help smh but everything was just too much and you fangirled.

"HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, YAAASSSSSS!!!!"

You srsly had no life, but you didn't care. As long as you got memes, yaoi, food and of course the internet, you were good.

"FUUUUUCCKKKK!!"

You shouted as fell out off your bed landing on your bum.

"Oof..."

You stood up rubbing your behind pausing the movie.

"Ahhhhh they finally kissed..."

You fangirled silently smiling to yourself like an idiot doing a lil stretch.

You stopped when you realized something.

"Sooooo what am I gonna do now?"

You stared at an open space thinking on what you were going to do with ur life after finishing a whole drama when suddenly you heard a knock.

You jumped startled wondering on who tf knocked and disturbed your silent life crisis.

Checking yourself in the mirror and making sure that you didn't look like a lunatic that escaped a mental asylum you open your door.

There stood your hot neighbor North Korea looking pissed.

Oh shit it's senpai..

"U-uhh-"

You were cut off when mr. Hottie slammed his fists by your door frame.

Holy fuck-

"It's 3 am in the morning and you were screaming like a fucking maniac so I will say this to you once. Shut. The. Fuck. Up."

And with that, he left slamming his apartment door shut.

You blinked shutting your door quietly as you sheepishly glanced at your clock.

It was deadass 3 in the morning.

You groaned plopping down on your bed

"I just embarrassed myself in front of my crush..."

You groaned covering your face with a pillow.

"How am I supposed to sleep now??"

You sighed staring up at the ceiling helplessly.