what if Russia was ur dad?

Making this cuz idk.

Ur becoming 16 in this

-

Russia as a dad was pretty exciting.

He was fun, over protective and really, really distructive when you were around or not.

And so people tend to fear both of you due to your resemblance, height and of course that blank stare ya'll give to people.

You knew that your father was not perfect but you loved him anyway and that will sure as hell never change.

Buuuuut Russia was a pretty diffrent when it comes to parenting.

I mean he did gave you an army knife for your 8th birthday.

And a revolver for your 9th.

An ak47 for your 10th birthday... and so on.

Other children had pretty barbie dolls for their birthdays toy cars, action figures and etc. while you? You learned how to shoot at the age of nine.

Russia was pretty extreme but you didn't mind. You loved his gifts anyway.

But what you love most about being his daughter was that you caught his gene on being really fucking tall.

Like you legit towered over every single person around which made you as much intimidating as your father.

And today was your 16th birthday and you didn't know what to feel.

Okay you knew that your father did love you. But he just wouldn't show it to you through a verbal conversation.

He'd make you feel that you are loved through gifts getting overprotective once in a while and maybe if you were lucky an small peck on your forehead.

"Y/N."

Your father called out to you making you jump startled

You slowly stood up anxious on what he was going to give you for a gift.

You were hoping. Praying that he got you that black jeep you oh so wanted.

"Dad?"

He put an arm around your neck with an excited grin plastered on his face.

"Happy birthday sunshine."

He patted your head and showed you out of the house.

But what he gave you was far more greater.

A black fucking tank.

"Oh my god dad thank you!"

You tackled your father for a hug laughing hasterically.

You just cannot believe this right now.

"Holy shit dad!"

Your father laughed messing up your hair.

"This was way better than that jeep i wanted."

Your father smirked looking down at you.

"Wanna test it out?"

You copied his smirk feeling hella excited.

"Hell yeah."

~*~

A/N

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAaaAAAAAAAaaAaaAaAAAAAAAAaaaAaAAAAAAAAaaaAaaaaaAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAaaaaaaAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAaAAaAAAAaaaAaAaaAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAaAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HENLO I'M BACC

k bye