America

[阝∪ししㄚ]
ⓐⓜⓔⓡⓘⓒⓐ  ⓧ  ⓡⓔⓐⓓⓔⓡ

-

"HOE GIVE THAT BACK!!"

Standing on your tippy-toes you desperately reached out for your phone.

Laughing, America looked down at you with a shit eating grin plastered on his face.

"Try harder shorty."

Glaring up at him you desperately reached up for your phone.

Damn your short height

-

"AMERICA ISTG HOE DELETE THAT!!1!1"

You pounded at his door fuming.

He apparently took a photo at you while you were sleeping like the dead and wouldn't delete it.

-

"AMERICA!!!1!1!1!!!"

Laughing his ass off he scurried away leaving you soaking wet with a bucket lying on your head

What is he ten?!?1?!2

-

Yep, that's what you've been doing the whole week. Getting pranked.

And from the bottom of your heart, you hated America.

You despised him in every way god only knows. He pranked you non stop and wouldn't say sorry about it.

But today was Valentine's day. And it was awfully quiet.

You knew that he was planning something and you were getting ready for it. And you just hoped that he wouldn't prank you in front of your crush.

Yep, you had a massive monster crush on Russia. Of all the people. Russia.

Well, you couldn't help it. He was sweet and sometimes even saves you when America pranks or makes fun of you.

And typically today was the day you'd confess to Russia.

Nervously you shuffled on your feet waiting for Russia to show up.

Your eyes lit up when he showed up but quickly frowned when you saw who he was with.

Fucking America.

Forcing up a smile you waved at Russia.

"H-hey Ruski!!"

You greet with a shy smile.

But then you swore you saw America frown for just a millisecond, a millisecond before he quickly covered it up with a smirk.

God you hated that smirked

Just please, please not today America

"U-uhmm Russ c-can I talk w-with you a-alone??"

You asked shifting nervously

Russia looked over you curiously then opened his mouth for a reply but he was cut off by America.

"Yoo did you see this pic of Y/N?? She sleeps like the dead!"

Tilting his phone a little America showed the picture he took from you sleeping like you were dead.

Russia laughed a little then moved closer to America to get a good look.

"Ame-!!"

You were fuming but you didn't want to lose it in front of your crush

"Oh! And this one was when she was really sick and had a runny nose!!"

Russia laughed even more and took the phone from America's grasp.

"She looks adorable on this one!"

Russia commented scrolling through his gallery laughing, even more, when he saw more embarrassing pics of you.

You were shaking this time. Your emotions were everywhere and you just wanted to go home right now. Glaring up at America you wiped a tear off your face trying to calm tf down.

"Why do you do this to me??"

You asked voice slightly wavering as you were shaking uncontrollably.

Walking up to you America leaned in and tucked a stray hair behind your ear.

"Because I like you."

~*~

edited
A/N

Edit:

What the actual fuck did i just write.