Spain

[爪ㄚ ち丅尺丹几ムモ 丹刀刀工匚丅工◯几]
ⓢⓟⓐⓘⓝ  ⓧ  ⓡⓔⓐⓓⓔⓡ

-

[Okay so I guess that this oneshot is kind of a lime????????????????  I'm sorry I just had to 😅😅😂 but there isn't actual sex in this mkay??!2?1??]

"Oh my gosh...."

You muttered silently as you held onto the microphone as if it was your last(heh) feeling your face warm up.

Spain just sat there lazily not phased, because he believed that cute little Y/N couldn't do what your friends told you to do.

But boy was he wrong

You and some of the countries played truth or dare and unfortunately for you, your friends dared you to sing and seduce Spain.

Sure you were the cute type, but no one but your friends knew that you used to work on a strip club due to financial problems.

So doing this brought back really nasty memories.

Taking a deep breath you pressed play. And kept a straight face.

[Now playing, Billie Eilish 'strange addiction']

"Don't ask questions you don't wanna know."

You started placing a hand on Spain's shoulder slowly circling him.

"I've learned my Lesson way too long ago."

Singing the rest of the lyrics in a low seductive voice, you got behind him and slowly ran a hand at his chest only to stop in the middle just to tease him.

"To be talking to you, belladonna shoulda taken a break, not an oxford comma take what I want what I wanna."

You faced him and caressed his jawline with a smirk.

Then you suddenly tugged on his tie, your faces centimeters apart making everyone burst into cheers.

"And I want ya"

You let go immediately and lightly swayed your hips to the beat.

Spain licked his lips unconsciously, wondering what it would feel like if it touched yours.
He was getting excited, he didn't know that there was this side of you, and it was hot.

He wanted to know more and he'd be lying if he said he didn't want to.

"Bad, bad news one of us is gonna lose, I'm the powder your the fuse."

You sat on his lap slowly running a hand at his chest biting your lip at the process. Feeling a hand in your waist you tried so hard to keep your seductive façade as you continued on singing.

"Just add some friction."

You pushed him off and stood up containing your inner self that is about to explode.

Shit, why did i agree to this?

"You are my strange addiction, you are my strange addiction."

You continued slowly and teasingly moving your body causing Spain to bite onto his lip watching you with half-lidded eyes.

"My doctors can't explain, my symptoms or my pain but you are my strange addiction."

"Okay, okay that's enough it's getting a little hot in here."

You practically yeeted yourself out of Spain's sight bcs you were too embarrassed to even look at him in this situation but nonetheless, he still stared at you.

The Countries cheered and clapped making your flush.

You were embarrassed, to say the least, but Spain, on the other hand, felt hot and bothered.

He felt your touch tingling everywhere in his body and it was dangerous.

Biting his lip he stared at you from your cute innocent-like face to the curve of your body.

He felt like a pervert but you did this to him and now you're going to fix it.

Standing up he made his way towards you and gently grabbed you by your waist and whispered huskily to your ear.

"Do you mind helping me with my problem??"

~*~

edited

A/N

Y'all I'm sorry if this was short
:'(

i hope you enjoyed it tho ;))))