America

(I'm serious)

America x reader

-

"Welcome!"

America stood uncomfortably beside his proud father tugging at his tie annoyingly.

He most certainly didn't want to be here.

Rich people lurked from here and there mostly bragging and talking about their riches.

Atleast there was some food right?

The music was soothing and slow accompanied by random couples dancing here and there.

The chandelier was big and bright illuminating a soft glow towards the ballroom.

America's eyes roamed from here and there unintrested at his father's discussion.

Atleast his siblings can put up with this shit.

He took a side glance at his three siblings letting out a chuckle.

Australia looked like he was about to rip his tuxedo apart while New zealand looked normal as usual and Canada looked as bored as him.

But then a certain someone caught his eye.

You stood beside you father equally as bored as America. A frown resting upon your features.

America smirked to himself elbowing his brother.

"Yo this ones mine."

He motioned at your bored figure.

Canada let out a chuckle. So as Australia and New Zealand.

"All yours bro."

He quietly excused himself and mafr his way towards you.

UK looked back at his son and was about to call out for him to come back but France stopped him.

"Don't mind him dear.."

France chuckles eyeing his son.

"You can't stop him."

The three siblings laugh quietly at their love sick brother.

While you on the other hand didn't look as much pleased.

You stared at an open space quietly cussing everything out

You hated formal parties. Especially when you'd have to wear puffy dresses that prevented you to breathe properly.

"Y/N don't slouch it's unlady like."

Your mother glared at you whispering lowly.

You sighed and stood properly.

"Yes mother.."

You obliged. Since this was just an occasion you gave your parents a chance to see you actually wear a puffy ass dress and act like a lady for once.