Gamer

"Damn. I'm so bored."

Taehyung tossed and turned on the sofa, boredom eating his whole system. He's flicking his brunet locks in his fingers as he called out.

"KOOKIE! I'M BORED!"

He tried once more, hoping for his boyfriend to respond with "What do you want to do baby?"

But to his dismay, Jungkook did not answer.

What the hell is he doing?!

The brunet angrily stood from his seat and rushed toward their room, only to find a busy Jeon Jungkook in front of his computer.

He has this serious look on his face while his fingers fumble on the keys, with his earphones blocking his ears from any noise from the outside world.

And this pissed off Taehyung even more.

He glared at the man who ignored his presence, too busy playing to even look at his angered lover.

"Really Jungkook?!" is all Taehyung could say before slamming the door shut, making the ravenette look up for a second, before turning his gaze back at the screen monitor.

Taehyung is fuming as he slumped his plump ass back in the sofa. He subconsciously nipped his fingernails, a habit he does whenever he's frustrated or afraid.

Right now, Taehyung is frustrated as hell. His gamer boyfriend seems to be engrossed with a new game again, totally forgetting that he exists in this house.

This can't go on. Not when Taehyung is all needy for his lover's attention.

He thought of a plan. The kind of plan that will make his boyfriend shut the damn computer off just to focus on him and HIM alone.

----

Jungkook is almost winning the battle when he heard the door slam open. He glanced over Taehyung who rushed to their bathroom, not even sparing him a glance.

The ravenette just brushed it off and continued with his new addiction. He's been enjoying this new game where you can play with your friends online.

Right now, he's playing a 5v5 game, teaming up with Yoongi, Seokjin, Namjoon, and Hoseok. They are currently winning, Jungkook being the MVP.

He's too focused on the screen, as he heard Taehyung speaks, probably talking to someone on the phone.

He didn't pay much attention, but then, he heard a certain name that made him eye the brunet who's currently looking for something to wear.

"Of course Jimin. I'll be there in a minute or two."

Jungkook heard Taehyung giggle flirtily which stopped his hands from pressing the keys.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook removed his headphones as he looked at his boyfriend who just shuddered his shoulders and continued talking to the man on the phone.

Jungkook did not like this one bit. His tongue poked his inner cheek, as he controls his annoyance and of course his jealousy.

The ravenette has always been vocal about his intense jealousy over a certain Park Jimin, who happens to be his boyfriend's best friend.

The two have always been fighting over this matter, especially when Taehyung just clings to Jimin, even if Jungkook is around.

Jungkook could not and will never accept the fact that another man aside from him can touch his baby, though not in a sexual manner.

He's just too possessive that he doesn't want any man to lay a finger on Taehyung, except from him and HIM alone.

"I believe I asked you Kim Taehyung." Jungkook gritted his teeth. "Where the hell are you going?"

The brunet looked at him innocently, but Jungkook knows better.

"I'm just going out to have some fun." Taehyung said, fixing his hair in front of the mirror.

Jungkook glared even more as he eyed his boyfriend from head to toe. The brunet is wearing a cropped top, revealing a tanned slim waist, and a skimpy shorts that highlighted his juicy ass and thighs.

"You're not going anywhere looking like that Tae." Jungkook warned, his voice dropping an octave deeper, making the brunet shiver.

Taehyung pushed a little more, wanting to anger his boyfriend even more.

"Why? I don't see anything bad with it." Taehyung stood and twirled around, emphasizing his appearance.

He flicked his hair and continued, "Don't mind me Kookie. Go back to what you're doing while I enjoy mine." He winked before going back in front of the mirror for one last look.

And that ignited the last piece of patience that Jungkook has. He shut down the computer, not minding the fact that the game is still ongoing.

In an instant, the ravenette is already holding the brunet's waist from the back, pressing it a bit harder than a normal hold.

Taehyung gasped in shock as he felt Jungkook's lips pressing over his exposed neck. He shivered, feeling the taller's tongue grazed over his sensitive skin, licking him like a lollipop.

"I don't remember allowing you to go baby boy." Jungkook whispered in his ears, before yanking him closer to him.

The brunet gasped, feeling a hard object in between his ass cheeks on top of his shorts, poking him deliberately.

"You've been a very bad boy, baby."

Jungkook grinded even more, bending Taehyung in the process. The smaller tried to hold on the dresser in front of him to steady his body, supporting him from the tallers harsh dry humping.

Taehyung's body is rocking back and forth with every thrust of Jungkook, who seems to lose his mind from the smaller's whimpers.

"K-kook-ie"

Taehyung was able to call out in between whimpers. His cock still restrained inside his brief and shorts, begging to find its release.

The two are fucking, but still in their clothes. Jungkook smirked, as he looked at Taehyung's expression in the mirror. The smaller has his eyes closed, and mouth wide opened which makes Jungkook aroused even more.

"Do you like this hmm baby? Do you want to feel my cock just like this?"

The brunet shook his head. "N-no more Kookie please.... J-just take me now... Don't t-tease me anymore."

Jungkook yanked Taehyung's hair from the back, stretching the smaller's delicious neck.

"You won't get my cock baby. That's your punishment for being a bad bad boy."

"Mm-no please. Fuck me! F-fuck me please."

Jungkook slapped his butt hard, earning a moan from him.

"Fine. Let's play a game, shall we?"

Jungkook smirked evilly, pulling the brunet's shorts down, revealing a creamy ass, exclusively for him.

----

🙃