That Summer 2

Jungkook quickly went upstairs, his bag hanging on his shoulder as he hurried inside his room.

His mother, who's silently watching in the living room, shakes her head with a knowing smile plastered on her lips as her gaze followed his rushed movements.

The ravenette placed his bag on his bed, hurriedly taking his seat in front of his laptop.

He immediately turned it on and logged in his account, feeling the same excitement he used to feel for the past two years.

Jungkook went to check his messages and smiled triumphantly, seeing Taehyung active and his instant message. He opened the message and grinned at the content.

Video chat, now.

The ravenette quickly clicked on the icon to video chat the brunet. After few rings, Taehyung's face filled the whole screen.

"Kookoo!" Taehyung beamed, leaning to the camera with his pouting lips in an attempt to kiss.

His lips filled the whole screen, making Jungkook grin as he leaned and kissed the screen as well.

Taehyung giggles, before settling on his bed. "How's your day?" He asked, slumping his face on the bed as he stares at Jungkook with his hazel eyes.

The ravenette rested his chin on the table, staring back at the lovely brunet in front of him.

"The usual. We did a lot of things in Uni. Loads of shits I don't even know what for."

Taehyung laughed at his sour face, badly wanting to reach him over and pinch his cheeks.

"That sounds shitty." Taehyung commented, shifting on his bed to find a comfortable position.

"It is. What about you? How's school?" He asked, unable to stop himself from staring when Taehyung's shirt loosen a bit around the neck and chest, giving Jungkook a glimpse of his creamy enticing skin.

Taehyung didn't notice this as he answered, "Well, it's boring. My professor always orders us around. Do this, do that.. He's so tiring like hell." He pouted his lips cutely, making Jungkook smile.

"That sounds shitty too." the ravenette commented back, making Taehyung giggle.

"Yeah. Fortunately, I have you to make my day better." Taehyung muttered catching Jungkook off guard as he felt a bit flustered from the older's words. He averted his gaze, his tongue poking his inner cheek in an attempt to hide his embarrassment.

"Are you blushing?" Taehyung teased, his voice playful.

Jungkook cleared his throat. "I'm not." He looked at the brunet, only to look away when he saw his wide grin.

"You're blushing!" Taehyung shrieked, finding Jungkook's reaction too cute to handle.

"Whatever." Jungkook turned around, not wanting to look at the brunet. "I won't talk to you unless you stop teasing." He said, his back facing the screen.

Taehyung laughed out loud. "Okay. I won't tease you anymore. Promise." He said, suppressing his giggles.

Jungkook peeked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'll stop. Just let me see you." Taehyung pleaded, making Jungkook's resolve soften like a jelly.

The ravenette turned around, smiling victoriously. "You're always such a tease, baby." He said.

Taehyung grinned at the name. "But you love it, daddy." He giggled when Jungkook groan.

"Stop." He warned, suddenly feeling tingly all over his skin.