The Unwanted Visitor 2

Taehyung groaned, feeling his head ache as if it was being drilled. He can feel his back lying against a soft mattress.

He tried opening his eyes only to realize that he's blindfolded with his hands and feet tied.

Taehyung starts to shiver in fear, remembering the man who breaks inside his house and abducted him.

The brunet wasn't able to control his sobs, wetting the blindfold in the process. He's so scared, knowing that he's in the hands of a crazy man.

He struggles, pulling on the restraints as he keeps on crying.

"P-please.... Someone hel-p me!" He shouted as he keeps on pulling his hands and feet, trying his best to free them.

Taehyung heard a deep evil chuckle on his right side that made him flinch in fear.

"Don't even try. No one will hear you, babe."

Taehyung shivered at the man's voice. Because of the blindfold taking away his sense of sight, he focused more on his hearing, making it sensitive in all sorts of sound.

The brunet flinched as he feels a hand touch his belly, tracing up and lifting his shirt in the process.

"You have such beautiful skin." the man whispered, voice full of admiration and lust and Taehyung felt like he has heard that voice before as his fingers graze over his now exposed nipples.

Taehyung gasped, feeling the hand play with his buds.

"S-stop.. Please! Let me go! Please!" He squirmed in protest as the man continues to pinch his now hard nipples.

"NO. You don't have any idea how long I've waited to finally have you like this." The man's sorrowful tone made Taehyung anxious.

He can feel his hot breath, too close in  his right ear. Taehyung squirmed when he felt a wet and hot thing on his ear, and instantly realized that the man is licking him.

"I've been dying to taste you and explore your whole body with my tongue. God!" the man groaned in pure ecstacy as he imagines himself eating out the brunet's ass.

Taehyung cried and panicked, realizing how crazy the man is. He felt the man move and walk away from where he is. He heard a sound of an opening cabinet followed by some metal sounds clashing together.

"Where the fuck is that!"

He heard the man angrily mumbled as he keeps on looking for something.

The brunet's heart is beating out of his chest at the anxiety when he heard the man laugh, a triumphant one.

"Finally!"

Taehyung heard footsteps nearing back to him.

"God! You're so beautiful." the man placed his hand on his face, down to his neck and added a little pressure there as if he's choking him.

"I've always dreamed about fucking you, Tae. And now it's finally going to happen."

Taehyung felt the man tug on the hem of his shirt and soon heard a sound of ripping, like scissors are cutting out the material.

Not long after, he felt the cold air touch his now naked chest.

"Perfect."

The man traced his hand over his chest down to his belly. Taehyung just cried, realizing that he can't do anything to escape. He knows what's about to happen and he can't help but feel disgusted of himself.

"Now, let's also remove this."

Taehyung felt the sharp edge of the scissors graze over his waist as the man cuts his pants down to his ankle. He did the same on the other leg, leaving Taehyung with only his brief on.

"Fuck! You're perfect, babe!" the man squeezed his creamy thighs eagerly.

"God! I want to fuck you now!" He heard a sound of a belt buckling and a zipper being unzipped.

Oh no! Please no!

"P-please.. Don't do this to me! Please!" Taehyung cried harder as he pleaded.

"Shut your mouth!"

Taehyung felt the bed dip in between his spread legs. He shivered when the man gripped him by his waist and lifted his lower body a little so he can settle in between him.

"I have long waited for this Tae. Please don't be mean to me than you already are."

There's a hint of sadness in the man's voice that tells Taehyung he knows the man.

"W-what do you mean?" He was able to get the words out of his trembling lips.

The man laughed, an evil one. "You won't be in this kind of situation if only you have given me attention, Tae. I always look at you but you never even spared me a glance!"

The man's grip tightened that it almost became too painful.

"You're my everything Tae! I have loved you the first time I laid my eyes on you. But what did you do?! You hurt me..."

A loud whipping sound echoed in the room as Taehyung feels pain creeps in his right thigh that was hit by a leather material.

The man whipped him once more, hitting the same area that made Taehyung cry in pain.

"STOP! Please!" He cried out in pain.

The man evilly laughed. "Now you know what pain means. That's what you made me feel all these years."

Taehyung sobbed, hearing the hatred in the man's voice.

"I.. I don't know what you're talking about! Please allow me to see you so I can understand!" He begged, wanting to know who the man is.

There's a silence for a while as if the man is thinking whether to remove his blindfold or not. Taehyung felt a hesitation so he thinks of a way to make the man agree.

"I-I want to see you.. to know the man whom I hurt... I-I want to apologize.. After that... you can put it back!" He said, trying to stir the man's already messed up mind.

A moment of silence filled the air as the man contemplates. After a while, he was able to decide.

"Fine. You won't be able to get out of here, anyways."

Taehyung felt the man hover on top of him, his hand softly caressing the side of his face before landing on the blindfold.

The man slowly lifted his head and untied the material.

Taehyung blinked a couple of times as the light hits his eyes. He instantly looked at the man hovering on top of him, naked with only his brief on as well.

The brunet held his breath as he studies the man's face.

And now, everything is clear to him as he realized who he is.

"J-jungkook.." He mumbled, eyes wide as saucers.

Jungkook smiled evilly at him. "Yes, babe. Aren't you happy?"

Taehyung's heart beats loudly in fear as he stared at the man.

Now he knows, he's really fucked up.

------

Part 3 soon.