Sweet Night

Requested by Pumpumpum14
Sorry it took a while. I hope I was able to meet your expectations. 💜

-----

"We'll go out in 5 minutes." Namjoon reminded the members as they waited for their time to walk on the red carpet.

A lot of reporters were already readying their cameras, waiting for their arrival.

BTS has been the talk of the town for 3 consecutive years. They're sweeping all the awards in almost all music award shows and tonight is no different.

Everyone is expecting them to show a grand performance and bring home all the daesangs for Golden Disc Award 2020.

Their manager raised his hand as a sign that they're free to go out.

As soon as they stepped out of the hallway and into the red carpet, cameras started flashing.

It's blinding but they're already used to it by now.

They lined up in front of the media as the interviewer came rushing to their side, too happy to get a chance to meet the global superstars.

During the interview, Jungkook couldn't help but glance over Taehyung who was at the farthest side of the line.

His eyes focused on his face, seeing that he's looking so down and unresponsive to the questions of the interviewer.

"V-shi, could you please show us your famous pose?" The interviewer politely asked as she stared at the brunet's face.

Everyone waited but Taehyung was in deep thought that he didn't immediately respond.

Jungkook was quick to reach out for the microphone as he smiled at the interviewer and the camera men.

"If it's okay, I could show you the new pose Jin started doing in our dorm." He uttered with his usual bunny smile that made the interviewer giggle.

"Oh! Please show us." She beamed in excitement.

Jungkook smiled as he demonstrated Jin's signature pose, making the other members laugh.

"That's not how you do it." Jin suddenly butted in as he corrected Jungkook which earned another round of laughter.

"As expected from Mr. Worldwide Handsome!" The interviewer clapped her hands.

Jungkook smiled, discreetly glancing over Taehyung to check on him. However, he could see that he's really not in his usual self.

The interview ended as the members made their way inside after bowing and showing respect to the interviewer and the media.

As soon as they were free from the inquisitive eyes of the reporters, Jungkook immediately rushed toward Taehyung.

He caressed his nape as he stared at his surprised face.

"Hey, baby. You good?" Jungkook murmured, glancing around to make sure nobody heard him.

His members discreetly surrounded them as they walked in the hallway. They were making sure that no one will see nor hear the lovers.

"My head is aching, Jungkookie." Taehyung answered, pouting at the ravenette who just sighed.

"I told you to sleep early yesterday." Jungkook kept on massaging Taehyung's nape as he tried to ease his discomfort.

"But you were so cute when you're sleeping. I had to sketch you." Taehyung whined.

Jungkook smiled, finding his boyfriend too cute to handle.

"I'll ask our manager for a medicine." The ravenette was about to look for their manager but Taehyung was quick to hold him.