Birthday Sex

The ticking of the clock resonates in the living room, decorated lavishly by scented candles and rose petals formed in a heart shape. In the middle, a small table with two empty chairs can be found surrounded by a sexy ambience, perfect for an intimate birthday celebration.

On the table, a cake is placed in the middle with words "Happy Birthday My Baby! from Daddy". A sweet and kinky dedication if you ask me. There are also different kinds of food on the table, but all these have not yet been eaten by the two souls in the bedroom, busy eating other things... if you know what I mean.

Inside the room, soft 'uh-uh-uh's' can be heard, from the brunet who's currently being eaten by his daddy.

"F-fuck.... Daddy!" Taehyung is almost out of breath, feeling his daddy's tongue poking his throbbing hole. His hand is busy tugging at the soft locks of his lover, gripping a bit harder whenever the younger licks a certain spot that sends Taehyung's eyes rolling in pleasure.

Taehyung rolled his hips, wanting something bigger and harder to be stuffed inside his aching slutty hole. He looked at the younger's eyes, pleading to be taken by his monstrous shaft hiding inside his pants.

"Jungkook! Please! Fuck me now!" He pleaded, eyes teary from want and lust.

Jungkook smirked at this, slapping the older's throbbing hole, earning a breathy moan from Taehyung.

"Ahhh....."

He slapped once more, making the part where his hand landed turn to red. He lubed his fingers before shoving two inside harshly, making the older shout both in pleasure and pain.

"What did you call me huh?!" Jungkook gritted his teeth, harshly fucking Taehyung's hole with his fingers. Without warning, he shove another one, drilling the older's now swollen hole.

"AAAAAHHHH FUCK! DADDDDYYY!!"

Taehyung gripped the sheets, his eyes rolling as his cum spurts on the bed and on his stomach, his body shivering from pleasure.

Jungkook grinned at the sight, taking out his fingers from the beaten hole. He stared at his lover's exhausted expression, eyes closed, and breathing unstable with white cum splattered on his chest, making him look like a perfectly fucked out canvass.

Jungkook planted soft kisses on the older's thighs, going up to his slim waist and stomach, dipping his tongue a little on the navel, travelling higher until he reached the pink buds. He sucked hard, making the older moan, still sensitive from his high.

"HAA-uhmm." Taehyung moaned, feeling his cock getting aroused again, his hole clenching to nothing.

"Do you like this baby? Hm?" Jungkook hummed, licking the older's buds, right hand travelling down to his cock, squeezing it a little.

"Ahhh. F-fuck... No more daddy.." Taehyung whispered, feeling the younger's hand go up and down his now hard cock.

Jungkook just hummed, kissing his neck, leaving purple blotches. He planted a chaste kiss on the older's swollen lips, finally parting his legs.

"We're not yet done baby." Jungkook said, aligning himself in the brunet's clenching hole.

He slowly pushed himself, before ramming inside. He felt the older squeeze him tight, almost making him cum in one go.

"F-fucking tight baby. Don't sqeeze me too much...Ah f-fuck!" Jungkook moaned, stopping himself from moving. He rested inside the older's hole, savoring the tightness and hotness surrounding his monstrous cock.

Taehyung gasped, feeling Jungkook's dick stretch him so good. He moved his hips, letting himself get fucked by the younger's huge dick, gliding in and out of his slutty hole.

"OH GOD! SO FUCKING GOOD!" He shouted as waves of pleasure starts building in his lower abdomen. He moved his hips, fucking himself.

Jungkook gripped Taehyung's hips, letting him move on his own. He closed his eyes in pure bliss.

"Fucking good baby! You're so fucking good at this." He mumured, kissing the older's lips as he meets the older's thrust, drilling his hole even more, making both of them delirious in pleasure.

He snaps his hips faster, almost ripping the older's hole. He thrusts even more, perfectly settling his cock in the older's prostate, as strings of cum came spurting out of Taehyung's cock once more.

Only Taehyung's slutty moans and squishy sounds can be heard inside the room as Jungkook continues to ram his dick, not caring if the older is still oversensitive from his high.

He thrusts more and more until he reached his peak, cumming inside, filling Taehyung up to his brim.

"F-fuck baby." Jungkook muttered, falling over Taheyung's body, both glistening from sweat.

Their bodies go up and down as they heave for air, both feeling sleepy and tired.

"Happy birthday baby. I love you." Jungkook whispered in the older's ear, burying his head in his neck, softly planting small kisses.

Taehyung smiled at this, finally closing his eyes, letting sleep take over him.

"I love you too, Daddy."

----------

I am innocent. Swear. 😘