Bro

Taehyung is busy doing his project, well actually their project, but the rest of his supposed to be groupmates chose to ogle over a picture of some random girl from campus rather than helping him.

This science project is due on Monday, and that's fucking two days away. Taehyung glared at his friends, currently crowding Hoseok on the sofa.

"Check this out bro! Isn't she hot as fuck?" Hoseok held his phone high for everyone to see.

This had Taehyung's eyes rolling. If only he knew that this will be the scenario when Hoseok invited them to his house to finish the project, he shouldn't have said "yes" in the first place.

"Let me see?" An eager Jungkook enters, making everyone snap their heads including Tae.

"Yo! What took you so long?" Namjoon asked, bumping his fist to Jungkook's own, a kind of greeting they usually do.

Everyone waited for his response, curious as to why the raven took a long time to arrive.

Taehyung pretended not to care. He started stroking his brush on the blank canvass, but his ears are clearly ready to eavesdrop.

Jungkook chuckled, his cute bunny teeth showing, making him look all too adorable for Taehyung's heart to take.

"My grandma visited us today. It got me a whole lot of pleading before I can go. You know how grandmas are." Jungkook said, scratching his head in embarrassment.

Cute.

Taehyung giggled. It's too late to realize that everyone heard his "school girl-like giggle", and their eyes are on him.

Damn.

The brunet straightened his shoulders and cleared his throat before looking back innocently.

"What?" He said in his ever so manly voice.

"Did you just giggle like a girl?" Seokjin asked with his brows raised up the roof.

"I didn't."

"I'm sure you did." Yoongi said, looking a bit aghast.

"Well whatever. Why don't you just help me with this fucking project instead of hearing ridiculous sounds?" Taehyung stood and headed to the kitchen, acting all angry and offended, wishing for everyone to drop the subject.

And thank heavens, the assholes started working on their project. Taehyung sighed in relief. He was almost caught there.

Though they are his friends, Taehyung could not reveal to them his true self. He could not tell them that he likes men instead of women and that sometimes, he acts like a woman when they're not around.

You see, his friends are homophobic, well that's how Taehyung perceives it. His friends are very manly and Taehyung has to keep up with them. So up until now, Taehyung is always careful in his actions, especially in front of Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook is the school's basketball team captain. He's good in sports, music, academics - in short, everything. Not to mention, his perfect face and toned body. Who wouldn't fall for him?

And that is Taehyung's problem. He fell hard, to the point that he's hurting whenever he sees Jungkook with a new girl, which happens most of the time by the way.

The guy is a total flirt. He changes a girl as often as he changes his clothes. Well, that's a bit overacting, but you can see the picture.

He doesn't settle for a girl, like for good. And Taehyung doesn't know if he's going to be thankful for that.