Jealous Guy

Taehyung almost ripped the brochure he's holding into bits as he stares at the two people in front of him, obviously flirting.

The brunet and the other idols are waiting in the backstage before their performance.

He's been staring at the two for a long time now, and they seem to be enjoying themselves, taking a lot of pictures together.

Taehyung is fuming in jealousy because one of the two boys is actually his BOYFRIEND!!!........

Okay, maybe not yet.

"Kookie~ let's do this pose." The flirty one, that goes by the name Jimin, purred like a cat as he clings to the other's strong biceps.

This seems to ignite the fuse in Taehyung's head. He hastily stands, dragging his chair that created a screeching sound, and quickly storms out of the waiting area.

Taehyung made sure to pass in front of the two, making it obvious for everyone to see that he's pissed off.

Stomping his feet, he took the stairs going up to the rooftop, hoping to get a breath of fresh air.

The wind instantly touched his face as he opens the door. He suddenly felt relieved and the anger and jealousy that he's holding slowly vanished, as if the wind has taken them away.

He made his way to the railings, overlooking the whole city. The lights in every building look like stars in the night sky. It's already 9 o'clock in the evening but the whole city is still awake.

Taehyung took his phone to capture the beauty of the night. He opened his camera and took some pictures. When he was looking at his shots, a notification popped up.

Park Jimin posted a photo.

Taehyung clicked the picture and instantly regretted his decision. Jimin posted a picture of him and Jungkook with their faces so close to each other using the snapchat filter with the words "Good day" and a heart on top.

The brunet almost threw his phone in annoyance. The bitch is really testing his patience. Taehyung stared at Jungkook's smiling face.

"So you're enjoying huh?! You flirty little shit!"

Taehyung shouted in anger. Though Jungkook and him are not yet officially boyfriends, the younger has always been vocal about his feelings. He keeps on telling Taehyung that he likes him in a romantic way and not just mere friends, but always finds time to flirt with other people.

Jimin is not the first. Jungkook flirted with Jin and RM, all the while repeatedly saying he likes Taehyung.

Are men really like that? He'll tell you he likes you, but flirts with other people? Is that even normal?

Taehyung sighed, finally realizing how pathetic he is. Jungkook has been clearly fooling him, and there he is, letting him do so.

"I'm such an idiot."

He whispered in a resigning voice. Taehyung had enough of Jungkook's bullshit. His heart can no longer take the pain he's getting from constantly being taken for granted.

He lets himself cry until no more tears come out of his eyes. Taehyung swears in the stars above the night sky that he will never let Jungkook or anyone else make him feel unworthy.

----

"Tae can we talk?"

Jungkook holds Taehyung in his hand. It's been weeks of Taehyung blatantly ignoring Jungkook. He no longer gives a fuck about the younger's whereabouts.

Taehyung instantly retracted his hand from the younger's grip.

"Sure. What is it?" He said, no hint of anger, pain or anything else. Just plain casual response to someone he doesn't care anymore.

"Do we have a problem?" Jungkook hesitantly asked, placing his hand inside the pocket of his pants.

This is one of the questions Taehyung has heard a lot of times. Whenever they have problems, Jungkook always pretends that he doesn't know or maybe he really just doesn't know because in the first place, he never gives Taehyung his attention.

"No, Jungkook, we don't." Taehyung answered.

Jungkook scratched the back of his neck "Then why are you ignoring me?"

Taehyung smiled at this, a real one.
"I decided not to focus on useless things anymore Jungkook."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook looks so lost.

Taehyung just stared at him, not even feeling hurt any more. He feels good now, about himself especially. He learns to focus on himself, instead of reaching for someone who's not giving him the assurance that he doesn't need to feel insecure or jealous.

"I mean it just like that. I don't care about you anymore Jungkook. I wish you find your happiness, your real happiness." Taehyung said, smiling once more before turning away.

"Tae wait!" Jungkook gripped his hand once more. "You know that I like you right?"

Same shit.... Always the same shit.

Taehyung took his hand off the younger's grip. He looked at him in the eyes before answering.

"I like myself too."

---------------------------------------------------------

I love myself. 💜