That Summer 4

For the rest of the photoshoot, Jungkook didn't spare a glance to Taehyung. He knows he's standing behind, maybe leaning against the wall as he showed support to his daughter.

He just didn't look at him, not one bit as he took pictures of the five little children with different sets of summer wear.

The ravenette even tried his best not to gaze at the little blonde, with her boxy smile on sight, reminding him that she's Taehyung's own.

That Taehyung is already a father of a beautiful child, with Jungkook out of the picture.

As soon as Jungkook takes the last shot, he called it a wrap. The little children hurried to their parents while Jungkook quietly stared at the monitors, picking the best shot with their editor Jisoo.

"I think that's the best one." Jungkook murmurs.

"You think so?" Jisoo leaned forward, clicking the mouse to scan the other pictures. "I think this isn't bad either." She muttered, seriously weighing down which one would be the best to be featured in the magazine.

The ravenette nodded his head. "Yeah. This one's also good."

They were busy discussing which one to pick when he heard a familiar voice.

"Hey.. Baby no!"

Jungkook turned his head when a hand clutched him by his arm. He saw the little blonde smiling at him.

"I told you.. No-"

Jungkook snapped his head, seeing Taehyung rushing towards the little girl.

"Sorry. She keeps on insisting she wanted to say goodbye." Taehyung awkwardly grabbed Jennie's hand, but the little girl didn't want to go unless she says it herself.

Jungkook smiled at her. "Are you going home now?" He asked, ducking down so their faces are levelled.

Jennie eagerly nodded her head. "Yes. Thank you Topogtrater." She smiled, planting a soft kiss on Jungkook's cheeks, catching the latter off guard.

Jungkook smiled, pinching her small nose. "Is that a goodbye kiss?"

Jennie nodded her head, beaming cutely. "Goodbye Mr. Toportragter." She leaned in once more, kissing him in his other cheek.

The ravenette couldn't help but smile fondly at the little angel. "Call me Jungkook next time." He muttered, not wanting the child to keep on struggling everytime she says the word photographer.

"Jungkook?" Her brows furrows, as if thinking of something. "That's the name of my--"

"Okay, baby. Time to go." Taehyung hurriedly placed his hand over his little girl's mouth, stopping her from saying nonsense.

He carried her in his arms, uncertain whether to bid Jungkook goodbye. He gazed towards the ravenette, who's looking at him with unreadable expression.

"Um.. Thank you?" Taehyung mumbled, sounding like a fool. "We'll get going." He added before rushing out of the room with the old woman following behind.

The ravenette sighed as he followed the brunet's back with his lonely gaze.

--------

It's been three days since the encounter Jungkook had with Taehyung. He wasn't able to focus on his work, can't even sleep without thinking of the brunet's face, still beautiful after all these years.

He looks matured, but it suits him just fine.

During those three nights, Jungkook wasn't able to keep his mind away from imagining the brunet. He wonders about the feeling of those luscious lips, remembering the first time they had kissed in the beach.