24th September 2014

24th September 2014

FROM: cluelessanduseless@freemail.com

TO: ask.anah@freemail.com

SUBJECT: Milly.

Anah,

This is going to be hard to explain, but I’m going to try because I miss talking to you. It’s too long to write out in a text, so that’s why I’m emailing you. Hope you don’t mind.

I’m not sure if you remember back to that first email that was sent from Clueless and Useless, but a girl named Milly was mentioned. She’s the girl that I’ve been obsessing over for years but I never had the guts to tell her. I call her Milly because I never wanted anyone to know how I felt about her.

It’s not that I’m embarrassed of her, because I’m not. It’s more because I think she’ll be embarrassed of me. I’m not the type of guy a girl like her would ever go for. Milly is sweet, and quiet and beautiful. Well, I’ve been called a lot of things in the past, and charming, humble and sincere weren’t any of them.

Milly and I are complete opposites, fire and ice. That’s not a good comparison… rose and thorn? She’s the rose, obviously.  

Is any of this making sense? Probably not.

What the hell, I may as well just spill it all… I call her Milly because her last name is Miller. First name, Anah.

Before you freak out like I know you will, keep reading.

I was in love with Milly, the girl I imagined you to be. But reality and imagination don’t always match. Sometimes, reality lets you down, but then again, reality can be so much better and you’re in awe at what’s in front of you.

That’s what it’s like for me. Milly has been a huge part of my life, and I will always love her. But then there’s you, Anah. You are nothing like I thought you’d be, and for that, I thank you. You have surpassed my every hope and dream. God, you must think I’m whipped.(which I am, not that I’d ever willingly admit it to anyone else.)

I’m not going to say ‘I love you’ because I know you don’t want to hear it, but I need to say this- I like you.

You still with me, babe? I probably scared you away, and I am so sorry.

Have you ever heard that quote, ‘The only things in life you will ever regret are the things you never did?’

I don’t want to live a life of regrets, so I’m telling you all this now. The rest, I guess, is up to you. I hope to God that you’re going to reply… I’m too far gone to ever turn back now. You’re a part of my life, Anah. Please, please, please.