A/N First... Update Second.

So what do we think of Unknown Number's name?

Yay or Nay on Matt?

Surprisingly, this is the one 'story' I've written where I haven't changed the characters' names on a daily basis. From the start they've always been Matt and Anah. Kinda flows.

Thanks to those of you who read the original update and knew Matt's name before the others and didn't spill! I owe you big time!

Originally, there was going to be a Halloween chapter, a party, an argument (Saturday), and then a name (Sunday), but that plan has gone out the window! So, bare with me while I try to make sense of the next few updates... I need to go over what I've written already, and what was meant to come up, to see where I can go with this story. Fear not, though... YH1NM will continue until December 20th!

And anyways, I need to change the whole of my final chapter because what I've been posting is totally different from the original version! There's a lot more to add to the final chapter now and it's already 5,550+ words!

OH, and if I do this right, there should be a video to the side. It's a song called 'Tear You Apart' by She Wants Revenge. It's played a HUGE part in the forming of the back story to Matt and Anah, which will become clearer in the last chapter. (Excuse the chorus section, because that doesn't quite fit in with the back story at all. Plus, there's a little bit of swearing in the chorus!)

P.S. Who is more adorable- Matt or Anah?

Love, Sarah. xx