Another A/N

So, I've decided that Sunday is gonna be my weekly A/N day! Mainly because I update my other story every Sunday, so two birds...

Anyways, first things first. Our Weekly Welcome! Say hi to-

@ImveryComplicated (your comment on the 18th OCtober 2014 post made me smile- like seriously. I looked like a demented Cheshire Cat.)

@Kookylover89 (Hey, we both have the 89 at the end of usernames!)

@crazyimagination101 (I hope you're starting to like Unknown Number, because I absolutely love him!)

AND... @CookieChomper (Love the name!)

Anyway, welcome to our little family, and I hope you enjoy the ride!

Music and movies are gonna become a bit of a 'thing' between Anah and Unknown Number. Last night's song reference was Lighning by Nico Vega. And there's gonna be a song reference in tonight's posts too. Check out the songs if you want... Nico Vega (a band I had never heard of before I made them one of Unknown number's favourites) are really good. Easier is a personal favourite.

So last week I asked you guys to guess what Unknown Number's name is. I got a few suggestions in my inbox, but so far no one has gotten it... so the race for a dedication is still on. Anyways, all I need is a random name. For example 'Unknown Number = Trent' (That's not his name) or 'Unknown Number's name is Philip' (Again, not his name.)

You don't have to try and guess which character he is, because that's gonna be hard seeing as there aren't that many characters outside of the ones that Anah mentions (Anyone seen that Unknown Number doesn't really mention people other than Anah?)

Oh, yeah... I get that some of you might not like Unknown Number. He doesn't give much of himself away and he can act like a bit of an ass, but aren't most guys like that when it comes to girls? Anyway, I'm hoping once we get to the end- and with the CHAPTER- you'll start to see Unknown Number a little different. Maybe you'll love him as much as I do.

Whoa- this turned into a LONG A/N. Until next week.

Sarah. xx

(Today's messages are on the next page! Enjoy.)