So... yesterday!

I'm gonna have to preface this message by making a confession- I have only ever told 3 people that I write and that my ultimate dream is to live in the South of France and write day in, day out. You'd think that those 3 would be people closest to me, but they're not. In fact, I haven't told my family or my friends about Wattpad and what I post. Why? I'm kinda nervous that they might laugh at me.

Anyway, that's what makes Wattpad amazing... that fact that no-one will laugh at what you post (unless it's intended to make people laugh.) So... yesterday!

The notifications alert on my phone went CRAZY! And I mean NUTS! Between votes from readers that have been with YH1NM since (almost) day one and votes/comments from new readers, I was... speechless, which for me, never happens!

Can I just say, then, a huge thanks to everyone that's been reading, and I hope you stay with me until the end of this story! I've only just realized how long it's gonna end up being, seeing as I've written out messages until December 20th! BUT, there is the FINAL CHAPTER, which is gonna be more like a book chapter rather than texts between the two central characters. Maybe you'll stick around for that?

@mcptc_15 (your speed-reading and voting was epic!)

@audreyulfers (for your comments!)

@Foreverkatedrizzy (for your comments, too!)

Welcome to our little (but seemingly growing) family!

Love to you all, Sarah. xx

p.s. Did you think I'd forget to post todays messages?! Not likely! They're on the next post/update! :D