Last but one Sunday A/N!

The title of this posting basically tells you what this update is gonna be about, but first, as always, let's do the Weekly Welcomes! HELLO TO-

@JudielGwenLibot

@lookingformeg

@mollymoo125

@kylie2811

@jinkoi0808

@kimmielollipop

@plainpictures

@eyshiyel

@chlovr14

@Lhyn_Wri-der

@elapse

@mayanott37

@I-itsdreaa - Hey! Did you see my last A/N? Leap of Faith will be my next project and it's all down to you! Hope Matt and Anah are filling in the Catherine/Theo void for now. LoF will begin on New Year's Eve.

@phoenixdudleyy

@5_seconds_of_emma

@JohnEloisa

@LeslieG101

@Graceymc96

@I_Like_Clovers

@dragonslife00

@Hiddenrainbow12

@Zoodyz

@Shuchi7

@jenmillsaps18

@xxrileyhxx

@Conflation

@juliar1002

@dimple75 - I probably said 'hi' before, but at the time I wasn't sure which story you were reading... turns out you're reading both! Heartbeat is going through a major edit at the moment and new chapters will be posted this week.

@jhuriealferez

@dollr09

@RhoannMercado

@AngelBaexo

@ngozia93

Right- so what's new with you guys this week? Did you guys like the posts? Did Anah possibly out-do Matt on the adorableness this week? Lemme know.

So, I saw some of your comments and, umm, yeah- THIRTEEN MORE DAYS TO GO! I know it seems like forever to wait, but remember YH1NM started back on September the 5th! It's already been, like, 92 days. Thirteen more is pretty do-able. And, I feel your pain, believe me. Matt and Anah have been living in my head since July...

So, yeah... Thirteen days to go! I'm gonna ball like a baby when I hit the 'publish' button for the final chapter because I am not ready for this to end. The only consolation is the fact that I have decided to go ahead with the out-takes idea. But... I'm gonna do it on a separate story... I think... I dunno. I'll let you guys know next week.

The title of this update is LAST BUT ONE SUNDAY A/N... I'll do my usual Sunday A/N next week and it'll be the last official Sunday one. Because I'm posting the final chapter on the 20th, I'll do the A/N on the Saturday.

To explain to 20th- I'll post the day's messages. Then the A/N. Then there'll be a short dedication to someone... and then FINAL CHAPTER!

ONE SHOT COMPETITION! Reminder to you all that it is definitely going ahead and the closing date is the 30th. Posting the top 3 on the 31st before I post my next project! New Year's Eve is gonna be hectic! If you guys have any questions or need something cleared up in order to help with your entry, message me- I'm more than happy to give you an insight... just don't ask who Matt is! That's a secret I'm not sharing with anyone until the posting goes up! Not even my BFF knows!

So... what's gonna happen in the 11 days between the final chapter and the one shot? The out-takes!

This week is basically me writing the last of the messages out day-by-day and then delving into writing the final chapter. I'm also completing Heartbeat, another story I wrote, and planning Leap of Faith! Lots to do to keep me busy... and IT'S CHRISTMAS! Super excited!

I think that's about it, really.

BTW- any ideas who Matt is? Or which Matt he is, rather. Comment... I love seeing your theories.

NOW, that's it.

Sarah, xx

P.S The song on the side is God Only Knows by The Beach Boys. It kinda fits in with the final line of the next chapter. And it's featured in Love Actually, which I am currently watching... it's Christmassy. (The movie, not the song!)