A/N time of the week!

Ok, so last week I said that my posting hours would become erratic from today onwards because I was getting a puppy today... but as always, plans changed. I got the puppy yesterday and I posted last night with just a minute to spare! Yep, Saturday the 15th was posted at 23:59!

Anyway, shall we get to the Weekly Welcomes?

@jenniferxoxo123

@swethethtar

@imndelaila

@Staythenight

@salmayay

@Daniela_The_Wolf

@TheBritishInvations (You're following me, but I'm not sure if you're reading this! Anyway- Hey! *waves*)

@joannarosejrlabrador

@graciamaria018

@euphoriaseeker

@Elliemegannnn

@Infinity_LLYY

@BlackSoulSiren

@MaryEdelynRoque

Did I miss anyone? Please tell me if I missed you- I'll edit and credit!

I really should start keeping a list instead of going through my notification feed on Sundays! It'll make it so much easier, and I won't miss any of you out!

Umm... so yeah! Less than five weeks to go! Winter Ball! Big reveal!

Anyone got any guesses what the numbers mean? 9780375851797 and 9, 19, 2, 14?

#manahbabies - Matt's already got their names picked out. What do you think? Oliver, Alexander, Charlotte Lillian and Madeleine Rose? Last name currently unknown.

What else? Oh, one of the readers suggested setting up a fan account. Don't know if it's all set up yet or not, but when I get more details about it, I'll let you guys know! I'm kinda excited about it!

ONE SHOT. I've decided it's definitely happening! Next post will be all about it! I know some of you are writers (I'm a little stalkerish, and I've checked out some of your profiles- I know you guys write!) so, maybe some of you might be interested!

My friend is over tonight- I finally told her about YH1NM. But that means, I won't be posting the actual chapter until later! This is just to tide you over... and I'm taking advantage of the fact that my BFF is busy playing with Bailey so I've got time to type! So, yeah- the 16th will be posted later!

Remember- news about my next project will be announced at the end of the month (in about 2 weeks!) Did I already tell you about this? I have the worst memory in the world, so I may or may not have told you this! Anyway- new project starting on New Year's Eve!

That's about it for now... Next post is all about the One Shot!

Love Sarah xx